Identifying a motor bogie

I have this motorbogie acquired in a pile of odds and sods of eBay. I’m fairly sure it’s a MRRC 1001 providing the power which may end up in something else. I doubt the bogie is Airfix  due to the wheels. Is It possibly MTK? It may go in a K s GWR railcar but not sure I can live with those spur gears out of the back!! Can anyone confirm what it is?? 
Thanks

Russell

7D12E17B-FD21-4B4F-B66F-2CBFFB94C695.jpeg

83C9AD90-720E-4910-8C2E-193D65CBB87E.jpeg

It's been decades since I last saw one but the general layout and those wheels say MTK to me. IIRC the worm gears and longitudinal shaft were moulded as one piece, in black plastic (nylon?) - I think I can just see this. 

I've seen one of two under power.........they were, um, a bit noisy! Smother it in grease though, and just maybe..........:)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My thoughts confirmed. Only ever built one white metal diesel loco, an A1 models Baby Deltic which sits on a collection of heavily modified Hornby mechanics. Just need a load of readymix now before it can be painted!!!!!!! That said it will pull anything. Don’t think I will be utilising the bogie somehow. Anyone got an old Romford flywheel motorbogie they don’t want???

Thanks Mike, I  as a kid used to refer to my old Triang green class 37 as the growler!!! My school friends all had ringfield versions!! Dad used to buy job lots of old models out of the local paper!! Taught me lots of useful lessons getting them all going though and still have them all.