Lunester Lounge 2017.... for ANY topic you wish to discuss

Definitely not the ISS (as it is visble - poorly - right now) although it could well be a satellite as it's in roughly the same position every night

Jupiter and Venus are coming together for an alignment at month's end.  I'd say you are seeing one of them.

Check out the story half way down this page:

http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=01&month=06&year=2015

And with all those mankini worshipping aliens flying around, I'm not even going to try and joke about Uranus, Jeff...

• Like 1

Another break from RMweb for me again as a few red flag health issues were raised over Lindas' health during the last few days, all support teams have been updated and are on standby, so I'll catch you later.

Keep up the great humour and I will pop in for a good chuckle now and again.

Jim

• RMweb Premium

Another break from RMweb for me again as a few red flag health issues were raised over Lindas' health during the last few days, all support teams have been updated and are on standby, so I'll catch you later.

Keep up the great humour and I will pop in for a good chuckle now and again.

Jim

Good to see there are a few connoiseurs of "great" humour out there!

Best of luck with Linda and look after yourself. By the time you look again I'll probably have been abducted by Bill's aliens and carted off to Uranus!

Jeff

• Like 1

Very good, Bill. My goodness - my image will be circulating through endless star systems! 

Brings to mind - for some reason - the old Smash advert....

"First they some potatoes and boil them in water in a pan..... then they smash them all to bits...." Aliens falling around with laughter. Same scenario as they look at that idiot in the photo wearing the mankini. Who is he?!

Jeff

Good job the Aliens cant see the Bugle blowing chap on a certain Video that's is doing well on You Tube.

• Like 2

All the best Jim, we are ALL with you matey.

I've just popped into Early Risers to see if there is any sign of Young Jock, and it would appear that he has been bitten by a BAD BUG, (I wont describe his symptoms as some people may still be having breakfast), and is very down at the moment, so if you read this Jock, Best wishes from ALL the Lunesters mate, get well again soon.

• RMweb Premium

Wot no updates this morning. Yippee!

Must say I had a right chuckle this morning with all the humor on here. Mrs. Sasquatch would never put up with me being so messy about the kitchen, I'm very tidy and never make a mess unless I'm cooking but even then no one would complain.

However...

Let me loose in a public space and things turn ugly.

Just the other day we were checking out of the hotel and only wanted tea, (those free breakfasts are nasty)  so I went to the truck to get two British tea bags only to find Ieva had made the tea using hotel tea bags. That'll never do, so I tried removing the crappy plastic lid from the waxy cup and spilt boiling hot water all down myself scolding my had and toes right in front of all the other guests.   

That's not all either.    

On Sunday evening we went out to a very upmarket restaurant in Dunsmuir for dinner and cluttsy here knocked the Montepulciano  over, ruining a top pair of pants! We had to get reseated due to the mess.

On a different note we picked over 20lbs of cherries off our little cherry tree yesterday. Needless to say I ate quite a few and don't want to wander far from the bathroom this morning.

Squatch. 

Hi folks... back again.

I've had a busy few months with a lot of boring non railway stuff taking priority.. job,house repairs/improvements, future plans etc etc....but no excuse for disappearing for so long.

I'm now going to have to spend several evenings catching here and with what other members have been up to with their layouts. Then, hopefully, before too long I'll bring the S&C 79-83 and the Sunderland Stabling Point stories up to date. 

Hope everyone is ok and has been happily modelling (or garage converting) over the last few months...

Regards

Alan

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Hi folks... back again.

I've had a busy few months with a lot of boring non railway stuff taking priority.. job,house repairs/improvements, future plans etc etc....but no excuse for disappearing for so long.

I'm now going to have to spend several evenings catching here and with what other members have been up to with their layouts. Then, hopefully, before too long I'll bring the S&C 79-83 and the Sunderland Stabling Point stories up to date. 

Hope everyone is ok and has been happily modelling (or garage converting) over the last few months...

Regards

Alan

Nice to hear from you, Alan. You now have TWO Lounges to work your way through. Enjoy catching up - it's as crazy in here as ever!

Jeff

Hi Alan, good to see you back, REMEMBER No Rai**** in here otherwise Teacher will give you a good spanking with a Wet Lettuce, (well I enjoy it but that's besides the point).

Hi Alan, good to see you back, REMEMBER No Rai**** in here otherwise Teacher will give you a good spanking with a Wet Lettuce, (well I enjoy it but that's besides the point).

While wearing a mankini

Teacher will give you a good spanking with a Wet Lettuce,

While wearing a mankini

Shhh - you just broke the official secrets act: That's what Jeff's mankini is made from!

Anyone for a garden salad?

• RMweb Premium

Dunow really Shaun, but my good Lady threatens me with it if I'm naughty. hahhaha

If it were a whole iceberg that could do some serious damage. I'd insist on romaine next time you're out doing the grocery run if I were you Andy! 

Edited by Sasquatch

• RMweb Premium

It could be worse, CUCUMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................  :stinker:  :sarcastic:

Allegedly, that's what the aliens use when they travel 22 light years to Earth to perform their a**l probe!!  :O  :O

Great humour lads - well, I'm laughing. And we clearly had Jim in chuckles! Who'd have thought that simple vegetables could be so interesting (I'm referring to the lettuce/cucumber, not the humans...)?

Jeff

• RMweb Premium

Reminds me of a (supposedly) "true" story from the mid-1980s - yes, ANCIENT history (so the facts could have been altered by the mists of time).

Maggie Thatcher had taken a number of her Cabinet out to a posh London restaurant for a celebratory meal. The waiter, clearly in awe of the old battle-axe, asked MrsT if the suggested meat dish would be to her liking. Referring to the accompanying dish, he asked her "And for the vegetables?...."

To which she replied "Oh they'll have the same as me...."

Well, I thought it was funny!  :stinker:  :stinker:

Jeff

Lovely weather for ducks. Off to pick up my granddaughter and off the Model Bus Federation show (see what I did there?). Hopefully we won't get too wet and it wont spoil our day out.

Report here (or in another place  :locomotive:) later.

• Like 4