Marcus 37

Morning drive - 

Glad to see you had some fun this weekend, despite the miserable weather! My lad went with his mates. He is now a Clayton convert of all things!

I didn't realise there were any of the Nanking Blue mk2's left?

828 looked superb - did you get a go in the seat?

Cheers 

Trev :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Don't you find it amazing the styles they use to hide GBRf 66s these days :). Still a cramped 153 cab makes a change from the roomy '66' version I suppose .. not sure if they have told Marcus, but this is a passenger unit and the doors are suppose to be shut!  ..... sorry couldn't resist!

Rich

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Morning everyone.

Sorry I haven't been on for so long. Don't worry PDW is alive and well I've just been really busy doing other stuff. I've been doing a lot of work on the house including repointing the rear, laying a new patio and now in the process of fitting a new kitchen. Works been very busy but enjoyable at the same time and as Adrian said I've been driving Class 50's!! Never thought I would ever get the chance to do that on the main line.

I was lucky enough to work the light engines from the SVR to Crewe then work the tour as far as Preston.

Here's a few pictures I managed to take on the day.

post-18515-0-91520600-1508921766_thumb.jpeg

post-18515-0-56467100-1508921777_thumb.jpeg

post-18515-0-05013600-1508921787_thumb.jpeg

With the dark nights rapidly approaching I'll hopefully be getting more time to do some modelling so I can assure you PDW will be back very soon.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 12

• RMweb Gold

Morning everyone.

Sorry I haven't been on for so long. Don't worry PDW is alive and well I've just been really busy doing other stuff. I've been doing a lot of work on the house including repointing the rear, laying a new patio and now in the process of fitting a new kitchen. Works been very busy but enjoyable at the same time and as Adrian said I've been driving Class 50's!! Never thought I would ever get the chance to do that on the main line.

I was lucky enough to work the light engines from the SVR to Crewe then work the tour as far as Preston.

Here's a few pictures I managed to take on the day.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

With the dark nights rapidly approaching I'll hopefully be getting more time to do some modelling so I can assure you PDW will be back very soon.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Cheers

Marcus

Was this the one on the 7th of October Marcus?