Marcus 37

Just a quick update. Although back at work, I've been slowly doing some more to the shed at night for a couple of hours.

I've managed to fit the roof Windows and all the ones down the right hand side of the building. I've also started adding the guttering and down pipes.

The steps meanwhile have been salvaged from the old building and are not yet attatched as I want to do some more work on these before fitting.

attachicon.gifimage.png

Cheers

Marcus

Fantastic looking building !

The Buildings are looking really Marcus, Now I need to get my order in for the Dairy, the Warehouse, the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO NO NO. but yours is some serious modelling mate, well done.

Not sure I'm quite ready for commissions just yet. Plus I'm not sure I can work at your pace. HaHaHa.

• Like 1

Looking good mate. Makes the tiny little station building that I'm doing at the moment for BoT look like a matchbox!

Cheers mate. Should look even better with a rake of PGA's inside,being loaded, headed up by a nice Trainload Construction Class 60. Hint Hint!!

• Like 3

Had a very pleasant day at work today at work.

Rostered to a very nice job of moving 20189 & 20205 from The Midland Railway Centre to The Severn Valley railway.

A few pictures below

post-18515-0-91908000-1490715511_thumb.jpeg

Waiting to leave the MRC at Riddings

post-18515-0-81534400-1490715682_thumb.jpeg

Crewe stop at BoT.

post-18515-0-92284000-1490715614_thumb.jpeg

Effort Loop between Burton and Tamworth.

post-18515-0-04548800-1490715771_thumb.jpeg

Sutton Park line at Ryecroft Junction.

post-18515-0-10642700-1490715833_thumb.jpeg

SVR Kidderminster.

And a couple of the SVR home fleet.

post-18515-0-52322900-1490715911_thumb.jpeg

post-18515-0-86885800-1490715927_thumb.jpeg

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 11

Being spoilt tomorrow as well. Taking them back from the Valley as far as Coventry towing 50035 & 49.

Hopefully I'll get some pics of that little convoy as well tomorrow.

Yes please mate.

ENJOY. :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

I saw you at Soho North Junction going around the curve towards Perry Bar it was great when you opened the 20's up a bit I wish I had my camera but was busy prepping 323 units under supervision :cry: 

Cheers

Colin

• Like 5

Always the way mate. At least you got some audio entertainment.

Currently sat at Banbury waiting for the S Stock with yet more 20's. Can't seem to get rid of them this week.

Excellent mate, Thanks. :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

No worries mate. Glad you like them.

• Like 4

Nice work on the building Marcus,

I need to get on with a few myself it's just getting motivated to get started on them.

Cheers Peter.

Hi Peter

Thanks for the nice compliments.

Must admit I never have any trouble getting motivated with buildings. I really enjoy this aspect of the hobby now. Seeing your excellent weathering this is one area I really need to have a go at. Once this sheds out the way I need to finish the rear of the station building and then do the Peak Dale products building on the hill. Once their done I might just attack the spare Bachmann 37 body shell I have to see how I get on. Any hints and tips will be greatly recieved.

Cheers

Marcus