Marcus 37

Hi Marcus, not the best of pictures I'm afraid but if you did want any of them in Hi-Res then just let me know and I'll send them to you..........

attachicon.gif66763 Bewdley 1 21MAY16.JPG

attachicon.gif66763 Bewdley 2 21MAY16.JPG

attachicon.gif66763 Bewdley 3 21MAY16.JPG

attachicon.gif66763 Kidderminster 21MAY16.JPG

Hi Adrian

Great pictures mate. Thanks for posting. It certainly was busy. Been told since there was in the region of 4600 visitors that weekend so was definitely a sucess.

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but works been a bit manic lately so haven't managed to get much done lately. The only day I had spare it was far to hot in the loft so had to abandon ship.

By the way, congratulations on being my 1000th poster on PDW.

All the best

Cheers 

Marcus

• Like 1

Hi Marcus, Good to have a Chat on Saturday, I hope the Grass laying wasn't to SHOCKING, hahhah.

Hi Andy

Yes enjoyed our chat too. We will have to meet up again soon.

You were right though. It was far too hot up in the loft. Did manage to do about a foot on a couple of roads in the sidings but that was enough. Ended up doing some gardening instead!!

Works been a bit manic recently and next week looks to be the same so its all a bit quiet on the modelling front.

All the best mate.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The pipe bridge is looking great!

I'll go back and catch up now...

Al.

Hi Al

Really good to have you back mate. I'm so glad you are alright. I'll be back up in October so I will definitely be popping around to see you. Hopefully those RMC hoppers will have arrived by then. I'll give you a call soon mate. Been up to my eyes in it lately although I have managed a bit today. 

Cheers

Marcus

Apologies for no updates of late. I'm either working or its too hot to go in the loft. Well today its raining and I've got the day off so had a blast with the new static grass applicator in the sidings. Looking decidedly unkempt now. Lovely!!

post-18515-0-94687200-1465752545_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 9

Hello Marcus, Great work on the bridge really nice, l too have been very busy doing other things like family matters etc etc, and there is no time for modelling and it will be at least a month before l can start again hopefully, l try to keep in touch with the guys on here and see what they are all up to....

Apologies for no updates of late. I'm either working or its too hot to go in the loft. Well today its raining and I've got the day off so had a blast with the new static grass applicator in the sidings. Looking decidedly unkempt now. Lovely!!

attachicon.gif2016-06-12 17.22.24.jpg

Cheers

Marcus

That's looking very good Marcus, much better, we have a Guy in our Club who sells Static Grass and it's an Autumn Colour, I generally mix it with some Spring Grass so that no two area are to much alike.

• Like 1

Hello Marcus, Great work on the bridge really nice, l too have been very busy doing other things like family matters etc etc, and there is no time for modelling and it will be at least a month before l can start again hopefully, l try to keep in touch with the guys on here and see what they are all up to....

Hi George

Things always seem to take over at this time of year. Modelling is definitely a winter hobby for those long dark evenings.

I'm enjoying myself at work at the moment as we have started doing charters and taking our loco's to diesel galas so I've been doing a couple of those at weekends. Was on a pair of 50's yesterday!!

Glad you are well

Take care mate.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 2

That's looking very good Marcus, much better, we have a Guy in our Club who sells Static Grass and it's an Autumn Colour, I generally mix it with some Spring Grass so that no two area are to much alike.

Cheers Andy. I was wondering whether to mix it up as I do have some Autumn green. Might give it ago the next time I'm up there. I'm using 2mm at the moment but I was going to get some 6mm in a darker colour to add some longer tufts dotted around the yard.

All the best

Marcus

• Like 1

Hi George

Things always seem to take over at this time of year. Modelling is definitely a winter hobby for those long dark evenings.

I'm enjoying myself at work at the moment as we have started doing charters and taking our loco's to diesel galas so I've been doing a couple of those at weekends. Was on a pair of 50's yesterday!!

Glad you are well

Take care mate.

Cheers

Marcus

wish id have seen the 50s fav class great sounds .

the skinhead railfreight class 31 looks fab in the overgrown siding the static grass applicator does make a diffrence pal

Cheers Andy. I was wondering whether to mix it up as I do have some Autumn green. Might give it ago the next time I'm up there. I'm using 2mm at the moment but I was going to get some 6mm in a darker colour to add some longer tufts dotted around the yard.

All the best

Marcus

You may need to do the 6mm by hand and then just WAVE the sieve over after to get some to stand up a bit. 4mm will be fine, don't forget, that's a foot tall.

wish id have seen the 50s fav class great sounds .

the skinhead railfreight class 31 looks fab in the overgrown siding the static grass applicator does make a diffrence pal

Hi VPF

You should like this mate.

Thrashing through Hatton last night. Ended up taking the charter back through to Derby with a 66 from Washwood Heath in the end due to a rostering error. 

Edited by Marcus 37
  • Like 4

image_5.jpeg

Hi Jim

Is a strimmer included in your personal equipment. :D Mind you Coton Hill got as bad last year. I would post a picture but my ipads currently sat in the cab of 50050 at Washwood Heath. :fool:  Forget my head if it wasn't screwed on!! 

• Like 5

This competition could get out'a hand   ..............

:offtopic:

i see your grass and raise you trees!

attachicon.gifIMG_0775.JPG

though i do wonder when the last time a train ran down there.

.........................     if someone starts photographing bushes, between sleepers    .....................     :nono: :nono: :no: :no:

J

Hi Marcus, hope you are well, dead jealous of the 50's (my favourite class) I had tickets for Download before the tour got annouced (yep.....I got very wet......lol), sidings look fab, which static grass applicator did you get in the end and what glue have you used? Cheers

• Like 2