Railfest Hagley or Stourbridge?

Wheeltapper

Its been reported on another forum that the Railfest show at Hagley is going to be held on October 9th 2010 but not in Hagley but somewhere in Stourbridge .

There is also a rumour on the local grapevine that the annual Stourbridge Bonded Warehouse Model Railway Show is also going to be held in October .

Does anyone know anything else as it seems a bit odd , not that I have any objection to going to two very local shows of course rolleyes.gif

Chris Gilbert would be your man on the railfest. I hadn't heard any news about this years as last years was cancelled. They may well have outgrown the scout hall in Hagley. Chris is a member on here but not sure how much he frequents the new board. ????

Hi Dave

Perhaps you can PM him on our behalf, or let us know his ID please ?

I'm always up for local West Midlands shows to visit.

Thanks

Hi Gents

Yes the Hagley Railfest has moved and will be at Stourbridge this year. It's new name is HGAS Railfest.

The reason for the move is I've changed Scout groups to Halfpenny Green Air Scouts and have been asked if I'd run a show as a fund raiser

The date is set for the 9th October and details of the Layouts, opening times and address will follow, but I'm still looking for 2-4 smallish layouts

Chris

Archived