NHY 581

9 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

In trans Sahara gold as well.

9 hours ago, MrWolf said:

Indeed, it's made from recycled wardrobes...

Herald-hatch-21-1500x1000.jpg.2ab8b8d54172d231dda77fa52becb133.jpg

Don't mock, I used to sell them, and Alegros with SQUARE steering wheels. Hahah

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

You mean I can use the USB connection to do more than just charge the phone?  I pressed the radio icon on the little screen and another to change the station till I found Greatest Hits and Ken Bruce talking haven't bother to look for anything else although the radio in the train room is on Rock X. Have to be careful with the music. If I start stamping my feet in time it doesn't do much for my driving, although with this hybrid thingy the left foot is free to stamp away it is just the other foot wants to join in. I would also advise turning really good rock music off when doing delicate modelling.

Don

Edited by Donw
  • Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, MrWolf said:

Mine has an ashtray, useful for spare bulbs, odd bits of change etc....

Oddly, mine has what looks like one in the back but none in the front, and a dummy plug where the lighter would normally be....

Good morning Dunsignalling,

In my Fabia the SD card fits into a slot in the glove box, suitably hidden behind NT guide books, etc.

The centre console below the music unit has the USB slot, for plugging in the mobile or a memory stick with tunes on.

The USB is very useful for phone charging whilst on the move and for playing music at the same time.

Next to it is the 12V socket, ex-cigarette lighter, useful for plugging in when tyre pumping (Plus same in the boot).

My son just Bluetooths his phone to the music unit and plays his Spotify tunes (kids of today!)

Apologies to Rob G for clogging up his thread 🙂

Cheers, Nigel.