NHY 581

• RMweb Gold

Ce n'est pas quatre voitures de GWR?

Non.

C'est magnifique, le M sept. Les coleurs de la particles de bloque de arretement est superbe, mon brave!

Merci énormément, Jonners.

There must be a lot of trespassers in Sheepland.

Oui, la signalisation nous pour Mutton et Sheep Lane.

Rob.

Edited by NHY 581
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Je dois dire que, ayant revisité la M7, je suis tout à fait impressionné par la locomotive.

Je pourrais même envisager d’agrandir les trous qui menaient depuis les chantiers de violon sur Mouton. Cela me permettra de les utiliser sur le Mouton.

post-14122-0-03999400-1544609625_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

C’est Magnifique!

Rob, who did the LSWR ‘beware of trains’ signs please? Look super realistic, tempted to get a few if it’s a company who produces them.

Thanks my old baguette.

The signage is from Roger Smith. Etched nickel silver, painted and weathered by yours truly.

Rob.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

I do like those signs.  I've seen pictures of examples where the 'L' '&' and 'W' characters were painted the same as the background, just leaving 'S R' visible for Southern Railway and Southern Region days.

This one  from 1985 is so weathered you can barely tell the difference (Chenson crossing on the Barnstaple line)

This one has been repainted to reflect the Western Region takeover! :O  (Fremington)

• Like 1

I do like those signs.  I've seen pictures of examples where the 'L' '&' and 'W' characters were painted the same as the background, just leaving 'S R' visible for Southern Railway and Southern Region days.

This one  from 1985 is so weathered you can barely tell the difference (Chenson crossing on the Barnstaple line)

This one has been repainted to reflect the Western Region takeover! :O  (Fremington)

Quite right too !  :O  :jester:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Je dois dire que, ayant revisité la M7, je suis tout à fait impressionné par la locomotive.

Je pourrais même envisager d’agrandir les trous qui menaient depuis les chantiers de violon sur Mouton. Cela me permettra de les utiliser sur le Mouton.

The French bloke taking that pic was very short or was maybe even a snail.

John Darm

Hello sir,

Nice work on the 16t minerals, the rust effects really look the part.

For the early eighties period on Tunnock Yard I've started with putting together a small engineers train, so far I have a 13t steel open wagon, a ex GWR Starfish ballast wagon and joining them will be a 13t sand tippler.

Cheers

• RMweb Gold

Bonjour Wayne.

Thank you.

Another Norman Lockhart view of the M7 which does look rather nice I must say.

Rob.

post-14122-0-52065500-1544992101_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-52065500-1544992101_thumb.jpg

• Like 14