NHY 581

• RMweb Gold

I can neither confirm nor deny that information such as the number and nature of the inhabitants of Kernow Towers can or cannot be made public or private or discussed or not discussed in any public or private forum that is appertaining to the name of a Welsh (or Italian) branch line station or goods yard.

She's left him .......

:)

• RMweb Gold

Right ewe 'orrible lot.......it's Dev eyed (Defaid) Bach okay? Good. Super, smashing, great. Defaid Bach means 'Little Sheep'.

A few locations have inspired. I blame the very good Captain for sowing the seed with his Bethesda ensemble for what is a small intermediate station 'somewhere in Welsh Wales'.

post-14122-0-18456600-1544462945.jpg

• Like 2

Right ewe 'orrible lot.......it's Dev eyed (Defaid) Bach okay? Good. Super, smashing, great. Defaid Bach means 'Little Sheep'.

A few locations have inspired. I blame the very good Captain for sowing the seed with his Bethesda ensemble for what is a small intermediate station 'somewhere in Welsh Wales'.

Thank you for making the pronunciation clearer for those of the hard hearing / semi conscious / ignorant / live somewhere else other than Wales, it is now more acceptable and I for one will look forward to another, I was about to say Trilogy, but maybe Collection would be better ? in this lovely cameo series based around sheep.

• RMweb Gold

Thank you for making the pronunciation clearer for those of the hard hearing / semi conscious / ignorant / live somewhere else other than Wales, it is now more acceptable and I for one will look forward to another, I was about to say Trilogy, but maybe Collection would be better ? in this lovely cameo series based around sheep.

G

Mange Tout.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Your all BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmy  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

• RMweb Gold

Merci mon brave.

Voici une pomme de terre.

Kumquats, Mon Cher. Je suis dabbling avec le petite signage.

Voila!

post-14122-0-91969200-1544561317_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold

Ah, les petites signages rouge de le Chemin de Fer Londres et Sud Ouest d'Angleterre...

Exactlement.