The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Kenton - just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Pete 75C

For those looking for something else to do on New Years Eve or those like me at work :resent:  try this "Where's Kenton" Puzzle.

There are 12 Kentons (not including the stamp) hidden in the picture. You will need to click on the picture to get a bigger size and hopefully spot all the Kentons.

attachicon.gifwhereskenton.jpg

click on the pic for bigger size.

No prizes just the satisfaction that on New Years Eve at least you maybe found Kenton.

Cheers

Steve

Go them all but it took me fifteen minutes and that was after blowing it up and sweeping it in strips.

That was fun!!

• RMweb Gold

If Kenton is top of the wish list poll, what would happen if he was produced in OO rather than P4?

The distance between the two ears would have to be slightly reduced although any depth and profile of earlobe would work (allegedly).

Edited by BoD

• RMweb Premium

I gather that no one has actually met him (that they know of)?

So I guess everyone will be waiting with bated breath at the next (first) place that the RMweb modular layout turns up at, since he seemed keen on his module(s). Or do we look it the obituaries column?

For technical reasons this topic has been moved into the Wheeltappers area.

Twenty-two minutes late, badger ate a junction box at Martins Heron.

Martins Heron?  That's where they filmed Harry Potter…:-)

OK guys, I've held back all this time as I respect people's right to privacy, but Mr K lives just a few doors away, so I may knock tomorrow to try and lay your concerns.

If I suddenly disappear as well, then send out a search party…...

• Like 16

OK guys, you'd better be on your best behaviour because in my best Schwarzenegger voice 'he'll be back'….:-)

Popped round to see Kenton this morning and can report the poor old fella has not been in the best of health and hasn't touched mails etc for a few months.  

I told him that he had been missed and if he wanted cheering up he would chuckle at the eleven pages of postings on his disappearance.

I wished him a warm return to good health from all of us on RMweb.

Edited by gordon s
  • Like 2

Excellent news, Gordon, thanks for doing the deed for us.

Can't wait to see Kenton back - the ruffling of feathers will commence again! :-)

Phil