LAYOUTS

ADS (N UK 2000 DC)

Barras (OO UK 60's DCC)

Blackmill (OO UK 2000 DCC)

Brockley Green S.E.4 (EM UK 60's DC)

Castell Road (OO UK 90's DCC)

Dolly Hill (N UK 50's DC)

Dudley Road (OO UK 2000 DCC)

Ecclesford Junction (OO/OO9 UK 90's DCC/DC)

Gillan & Brown (O UK 50's DC)

Harrison Ford (HO US 40's DC)

Hasselhof (f) (HO DE 90's DC)

Holden Junction (OO UK 2000 DCC)

Jardinerie d??™?‰tropal (ONG FR 70's DC)

Livsey Lane (OO UK 60's DCC)

Mannin Middle (OO9 UK 60's DC)

Monkford (OO UK 60's DCC)

Nodnol OO UK 90's DCC

Pen-Y-Bont/Pen-y-Ffordd (ONG UK 30's DC)

Peters Street (OO UK 2000 DCC)

The Wagon Works (OO UK 80's DC)

White Hill Cement Works (ONG UK 50's DCC)

Wick End (OO UK 80's DCC)

Wrye (O UK 50's DCC)

DEMONSTRATIONS

Weathering RailwayModels4U

TRADERS

Cheltenham Model Centre

DCC Supplies

Model Depot

Modelfair.com

Penketh Model Rail Centre

Todmorden Model Supplies

RailwayModels4u

Unit Models

OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST

Class 40 Preservation Society

Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway

Planet Loco Group

Stainmore Railway Company

Free Bus Service

Connecting with the East Lancs Railway at Rawtenstall

(Subject to Vehicle Availability)

The Exhibition coincides with the ???Steam Gala??™ on the East Lancashire Railway so why not travel by steam train and catch the free bus to the exhibition.

The bus times are arranged to allow visitors to the Exhibition to visit Rawtenstall Station and see the arrival and departure of the stream trains.

Full Timetable on our LYDCC Exhibitions 2009 Webpage.

Looking forwards to seeing some folk of here at our show at the weekend! Ill be opporating a layout called Barras and also 2 of my own layouts called Wick End and Castel Road! so if any of you fellas are about stop by and have a chat! youll know me when ya see me ive got long hair and a beard! so im more than noticable!

See you all there!

chris

Looking forwards to seeing some folk of here at our show at the weekend! Ill be opporating a layout called Barras and also 2 of my own layouts called Wick End and Castel Road! so if any of you fellas are about stop by and have a chat! youll know me when ya see me ive got long hair and a beard! so im more than noticable!

See you all there!

chris

Well guys - another year, another LYDCC show :D

The easy life of an exhibition manager - been awake since 6 working on various printouts and such - and won't be finished until very late tonight! All part of the fun though.....

Looking forward to seeing a few RMWebbers there - make yourself known and i'm sure i'll find the time for a natter and a brew! B)

See you there.....

Dave M

Just waiting for my car to be MoT'd, before loading up and setting off. Fingers crossed it'll pass, it's only done about 1,200 miles since the last one!!!

All my stock is packed up following a marathon wheel cleaning session yesterday. Isn't it amazing how dirty the wheels get so soon after the last clean!!!!!???? And before anyone says anything they were cleaned for their last outing at Blackburn a couple of weeks ago and the track was too!!!!!biggrin.gif

Looking forward to meeting other RMWebbers and putting faces to Usernames!!

See you about 5ish for set up!

Rob

All packed and ready for the 145 mile sprint up the motorway system early tomorrow morning !

Will be operating Dudley Road along with my lad all weekend thanks to Pete H of this parish.

Looking forward to saying hello to lots of the RMweb gang and playing trains all weekend.

Say hello if your passing by, always a pleasure turning usernames into faces !

• RMweb Gold

Just had a great day as a guest operator on Blackmill.

I must learn a lot more about the names of these "modern" trains and locos.

I spend most of my time in the 1930's to 1950's as far as modelling is concerned, so I often had to read the running numbers of the models to be able to programme the controller. The crib sheet provided seemed like gobbledegook. One diesel is much like any other to me!

However, I've definitely decided to incorporate DCC with sound in my "0" gauge Black Five when I get round to building the kit. I've only had it about six years, (five for the wheels and motor/gearbox).

Steve.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks to Dave and the L&YDCC MRG for making us most welcome and for voting us as best layout.

Very friendly show with good mix of layouts and trade support.

Hope you had enough members of the public through the doors.

Thank you once again to all who helped out operating Blackmill over the weekend.

Daz, on behalf of Blackmill.

Big thank you to everyone who showed there faces last weekend! It was really good to see you fellas, Id just like to say a massive thank you to the Blackmill chaps for lending me the lenz 100 handset as one of mine burst sunday morning and i only had 2 :( but they came to my rescue!

Hope all the visiters on here who came enjoyed them selves! and we will no doubt see you all soon,

thanks chris

• RMweb Premium

Thanks to Dave and the L&YDCC MRG for making us most welcome and for voting us as best layout.

Very friendly show with good mix of layouts and trade support.

Hope you had enough members of the public through the doors.

Thank you once again to all who helped out operating Blackmill over the weekend.

Daz, on behalf of Blackmill.

Thanks for that Daz!..............

I was "unfortunately" away on a family holiday and couldn't be there to crack the whip behind Blackmill - I guess I've got them trained well enough now :D

Home now to check the damage ;)

Cheers,

Mick

Having had chance to recover from this weekend, I thought i'd pop something up!

Thanks to all who attended over the weekend, both those on and off RMWeb. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday talking to Layout Operators, other Exhibitors, Traders and the general public and all had good things to say about the show. A few offered constuctive suggestions about next year that have all been taken on board and will make LYDCC '10 (30/31st October, get the dates in your diaries now!) a better show......building on the fantastic base that has been the last three years.

Special thanks to the Blackmill gents who, as above, came to the aid of a club layout early Sunday Morning (and also had lots and lots of things that kept popping up on Blackmill to distract me....that Structure Gauging Train was incredible!) and the Brockley Green S.E.4 team for the cross-pennine banter and handshake on the Sunday evening....it's stuff like that that makes it all worthwhile.

Cheers to all who attended - and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.....details soon.....:D

Dave M

and the Brockley Green S.E.4 team for the cross-pennine banter and handshake on the Sunday evening....it's stuff like that that makes it all worthwhile.

On that point, can I have my watch back. :blink:

Seriously we enjoyed ourselves, as we always try to do, and thank the lads from "The Dark Side" for a wonderful weekend. Now for our own show!!!!! :lol: B)

Archived