Cheers for all your Post today Guys, and all your WARNINGS and advice to rest, Busy in the morning and then out for Lunch tomorrow so that will keep me out of the Shed most of the day, then just a little light weathering over the next two days, so nothing strenuous.

I will post up some more pics on here later.

• Like 1

Back on Topic, Although I find Lorries fascinating I have quite a fleet of BR ones ready for Bitton Yard.

attachicon.gifMince Pie Nov 2014 005.JPG

attachicon.gifMince Pie Nov 2014 036.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 018.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 026.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 031.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 048.JPG

I will be doing some more Steam era Video over the next couple of days so keep an eye out for that, and also some Blue Period stuff as well, BUT NOT TOGETHER.

I hope to get Scenic board 1 Goods Release Point wired up next Monday if I can STOP PLAYING TRAINS LONG ENOUGH. :nono:  :nono:  Then its Platform 1 to complete.

I have some weathering to do for a Mate on Friday ready for Stafford if I have time, its some Western Region Steam and a Western so that will be a change.

I put the pics of todays weathering in my old Deesdale Road thread as the stock is for that this weekend.

Back to bed now, :O  :stinker:  :stinker:  :stinker:  I'm out all day today so more updates tonight.

Bleeding busy backwater! No wonder rail services could not compete, it was AndyP running a haulage service in disguise!

• RMweb Premium

Suggest that you buy a dog flap.

We must have the most expensive dog door in the country. Not only does it go through the wall (to avoid cutting in to fully-glazed doors) but it had to be redone as the builder originally put it in at dachshund height.

Hi Joseph

My friend has a dog flap installed in her back wall for her big golden retriever. The outside is disguised as a kennel to deter any would be burglars after her 22 year old son found he could get through it one night when he had forgot to take his keys with him.

Back on Topic, Although I find Lorries fascinating I have quite a fleet of BR ones ready for Bitton Yard.

attachicon.gifMince Pie Nov 2014 005.JPG

attachicon.gifMince Pie Nov 2014 036.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 018.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 026.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 031.JPG

attachicon.gifEaster Open Weekend 2014 048.JPG

I will be doing some more Steam era Video over the next couple of days so keep an eye out for that, and also some Blue Period stuff as well, BUT NOT TOGETHER.

I hope to get Scenic board 1 Goods Release Point wired up next Monday if I can STOP PLAYING TRAINS LONG ENOUGH. :nono:  :nono:  Then its Platform 1 to complete.

I have some weathering to do for a Mate on Friday ready for Stafford if I have time, its some Western Region Steam and a Western so that will be a change.

I put the pics of todays weathering in my old Deesdale Road thread as the stock is for that this weekend.

Back to bed now, :O  :stinker:  :stinker:  :stinker:  I'm out all day today so more updates tonight.

Could do with a few of them on CQ.

Ray.

• Like 1

Don Boreham had a cat/dog flap put in a waist height when the builder queried the height he explained it was for the trains to go in and out! The joys of 16mm live steam. Now there is a though a couple of storage sidings underneath Bitton a line out and round the garden.....

Don

The stinky diesels - they can stay outside and scare off any badgers stupid to hang around .... only nice steamies allowed inside :boast:

Sorry, I could not help myself ...

Best Regards,

Christian

• RMweb Premium

Morning Bodge.

Just popped in before getting ready for Stafford.

Hope to see you there.

Looks like the BR vehicles on my shopping list may find their way onto CQ this weekend. Better raid the Piggy Bank. :mosking:

• Like 3

I'm also getting ready for Stafford and I'm only a visitor! Problem is I've lost my list of bits I need so I'll either get nothing or have two of everything when I return. Hahaha

See you Saturday mate.

Afternoon all, well been out for a nice Lunch to Lakeside, then back for a Knap, slept through a Snow Storm and now feeling to cold to go outside so I'll probably leave the rest of the weathering till tomorrow.

I want to get some Steam Action Video next week to keep the purist on here happy, and also as very little will happen track wise until Lee comes up again on Saturday week.

I also hope to make a start on some scenic once the last point is wired and working next week.

Thanks for all you nice comments re the BR Lorries etc, I just like lots of variety and they were just bought one or two at a time as I saw something different that I remember from the 60's etc. 

Back again later.

Yes it was very chilly up your neck of the woods today. Came off at the Swadlincote turn off on the A50 this morning on my way up to Litchurch lane. It was -5 on the car outside temperature. It just got worse as the day went as you will see if you have a gander at the pictures I've just posted. About 4" deep past Chesterfield.

Stay inside and keep warm mate. See you Saturday unless we're all snowed in.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 1

Afternoon all, well been out for a nice Lunch to Lakeside, then back for a Knap, slept through a Snow Storm and now feeling to cold to go outside so I'll probably leave the rest of the weathering till tomorrow.

I want to get some Steam Action Video next week to keep the purist on here happy, and also as very little will happen track wise until Lee comes up again on Saturday week.

I also hope to make a start on some scenic once the last point is wired and working next week.

Thanks for all you nice comments re the BR Lorries etc, I just like lots of variety and they were just bought one or two at a time as I saw something different that I remember from the 60's etc. 

Back again later.

Some Scenic?

Scenic......?

Grass before Stafford then?.......

Guess which idiot agreed (last week) to work this Saturday, forgetting the date - answers on a very small postcard!!

Some Scenic?

Scenic......?

Guess which idiot agreed (last week) to work this Saturday, forgetting the date - answers on a very small postcard!!

Your NOT FORGIVEN Steve, ahhaha

You WILL BE MISSED mate, it would have been god to meet you.

Hi All, well contrary to MY last post, I did go outside and do some bits, details of which are on Deesdale Road as its Modern Image and wont de detailed on here.

No no grass before the weekend or the end of the Month so don't ask, ahhaha

Off to the Club now.

Some Scenic?

Scenic......?

Don't worry mate you're not the only one. The amount of times I've agreed to work my rest day and then realised I was supposed to be going somewhere. Doh!!!!

Hi Andy and Marcus,

When I lived in Nottingham and worked at Derby Loco' Works (1972-1975) I once caught the 06.48 (from Carlton & Netherfield) as usual which arrived at Derby around 07.53 leaving just enough time to leg it over the bridge and clock-on'. As I reached the little blue door on platform 1 it was locked, a ported asked why I was trying to get through and I said I'll be late for work, he replied 'its Bank Holiday Monday lad' quick thinking or just a smart ass I said 'I'm keen mate'! happy days eh!

Edited by mike61680
  • Like 1

Hi Andy

Just to let you know, I've just spoken to Al and he is absolutely fine. Just snowed under, if you pardon the pun, with work. He said he'll try and pop in and say hello.

Cheers

Marcus

Thanks for the update Marcus, its always worrying when someone suddenly stops posting, especially as he was so keen to start building his own track prior to Christmas.

I'm also getting ready for Stafford and I'm only a visitor! Problem is I've lost my list of bits I need so I'll either get nothing or have two of everything when I return. Hahaha

See you Saturday mate.

Getting some more Locos mate? nice Class 50 D400 :nono:  :nono:  :nono: :nono:  

Morning Bodge.

Just popped in before getting ready for Stafford.

Hope to see you there.

Looks like the BR vehicles on my shopping list may find their way onto CQ this weekend. Better raid the Piggy Bank. :mosking:

Hi Polly, I hope you have a good Show, I'm looking forward to seeing Camel Quay.