Β 

Rapido VIA Rail Budd coach

Just noticed - maybe I missed it elsewhere - that VIA Rail souvenirs is advertising the Rapido Budd coach from the Canadian set at C$108 and July delivery. I guess this is the last of the 'Canadian' Budd passenger cars to be released in VIA Rail livery. All the previous cars are shown as sold out.

Are locomotion as the UK agents going to become an outlet for UK customers being able to pre-order Rapido Trains North American products.

These coaches are VIA Rail exclusives, so they are ONLY available through VIA Rail souvenirs. I believe Rapido will have one or two UK agents for North American products but that won't necessarily be Locomotion. Doubtless the retailers in question will announce when they are ready to do so.

Just noticed - maybe I missed it elsewhere - that VIA Rail souvenirs is advertising the Rapido Budd coach from the Canadian set at C$108 and July delivery. I guess this is the last of the 'Canadian' Budd passenger cars to be released in VIA Rail livery. All the previous cars are shown as sold out.

Β 

You must have missed that edition of the newsletter! Β Here it is:

Β 

http://www.rapidotrains.com/rapidonews57.html

Β 

-Jason

Archived