Sheffield Exchange, Toy trains, music and fun!

Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, great central said:

This popped up while I was mooching around YouTube, think it may go down well here. 

This is a Halloween special,  they've also done normal stuff.

So that is where some of our NHS Nurses went, no wonder we are so short of them and in trouble. Then again, thank f...........

Kind regards,

Richard B

Great Video Great Central

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

This geezer is a wonderful artist, I watched a fantastic live performance last night

Lucky you Clive, very talented with great voices.

Kind regards,

Richard B

Edited by 30368

• RMweb Premium

A pair of motor parcels vans arrived soon after each other. Unloading at platform 8, so much easier as the road vans are parked close by.

a001.jpg.3acbd10d29bcd5c20bc4dc6a1c2a945b.jpg

They both departed with a tail load of a van each. Just our photographer didn't think to photograph them.

Our intrepid photographer visited that small but very busy London terminus , Finsbury Square, the other day. He didn't have any film in his camera to record the sighting of a visiting L&YR Dreadnought tank loco there. Or any off Steve's (31A) lovely stock.  Plonker.

• Like 16
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I recently won another Vectis Auction lot. Sadly missed out on a Stainer class 3 2-6-2T and eight Lima class 117 DMU cars. But I did win in one box load 15 Hornby Railroad LMS coaches, 7 Triang BR Mk1s, 1 Triang Caley coach, a Triang SR parcels van and a Lima Syphon, even with the commission , post and packaging they came out at £6.80 a coach, not too bad for some cutting and a shutting. In the box was a Hornby tender drive Duchess class loco which I had forgotten about until I unpacked it. To start with the driving wheels just skidded along. After a strip down and a good clean up of the chassis and axles it no looks good bombing along with a seven coach train. I never intended to get a Duchess, but I have always wanted one but couldn't work out an excuse for having one. A freebie is a good excuse.  I know this isn't the top of the market model but again a freebie to bring in the odd RCTS/Ian Allan/SLS special it will do.

As for a song for today

Enjoy.

• Like 13
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Normally Pau sings “Narcisista” from behind her drum set, this time Beto Ramos (Pau's drum teacher) is hitting the skins. Pau really makes this her performance.

There are other fan videos of this all as good, I have only watched about ten.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Ooo this lack of muddeling seems to be going on too long

While we all wait for me to do something

It's ok Clive. 

We all realise you would need a total mental reset after singlehandedly operating that huge DCC layout on Saturday!😆🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

The diesel sidings, the chargehand has managed to clear the fuel point as he knows he will soon have some locos requiring servicing.

For a moment I thought the servicing might involve what looked like a clockwork wind up key lying there!

Paul.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, Flying Fox 34F said:

I can wind Clive up!

Either he has been painting his Cut and Shuts projects or all the Rolling Stock observed in the recent set of photos is all RTR?

Hat, Coat, Gone!!!!

Paul

Can't be the former, as there are no flying pigs to be seen.

• Like 2
  • Funny 5