Dapol "O" gauge Terrier.

Multiple identity account

I've just had a call from Tower Models to check my card details. They said they expect the terriers on Monday. When I asked "which Monday ?"  he said "this one". 

My fingers are crossed.

• Like 5

I've just had a call from Tower Models to check my card details. They said they expect the terriers on Monday. When I asked "which Monday ?"  he said "this one". 

My fingers are crossed.

Tower Models contacted me at 2 o'clock to say that they have the Terrier at last and will despatch for delivery to me on Wednesday 26th.

• Like 1

Tower Models contacted me at 2 o'clock to say that they have the Terrier at last and will despatch for delivery to me on Wednesday 26th.

Interlink website confirms that it's on its way.....trying to contain my excitement!

So did it arrive? Here in Terrier-free Canada we're all agog to know - share your photos!

Don't forget the time difference - it's 7:30 am in the UK. The Interlink website says it's at my local depot for delivery today.

It's arrived. I've not run it yet but the quality is outstanding - far exceeds all expectations, real museum quality!

Many thanks to Tower Models for superb service.

Is this the first pic of a production Terrier to go on line?  

post-25253-0-14579700-1440583678_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

It's arrived. I've not run it yet but the quality is outstanding - far exceeds all expectations, real museum quality!

attachicon.gifP1050417a.jpg

Very very nice.   And when you think this loco is cheaper than a Heljan Mark 1 coach in O-gauge.  ANYBODY bellyaching about this loco needs to think- the equivalent price in OO relative to a Mark 1 coach is about £25.....  or in N about £15....

As a modeller in smaller scales IMHO you don't know just how lucky you are at times.......

All the very best

Les

Edited by Les1952
  • Like 1

I ant wait for my BR versions to arrive! It'll be almost worth the double broken legs and six weeks in traction when the Mrs finds out !!!!!!!!!

Surely her heart will melt when she sees just what a little beauty this is?  On the other hand  if like me you have one of Minerva's Pecketts on pre-order as well, then...... best of luck!

attachicon.gifP1050417a.jpg

I'm really not sure the shade of Dapol blue on the box is accurate (mischievous face) :jester: