Birmingham Albion Road

john w

Great looking layout, proper atmosphere

I take it the 2 policemen are looking for stolen Renault parts, but honestly, all I saw was a Traveller and a Transit and a furtive looking character walking from the container!!! :senile:

Jinty ;-)

thanks for your comments, yes well spotted the police have had a tip off about some dodgy dealings down there. this scene was created so you can make up your own mind about what is going off. the trees were from the forest in a box range sprayed with the wifes hair spray and sprinkled with foliage.

• 1 month later...

yes thanks guys,  still loads to do station canopy, working station and street lamps and some more stock. another class 37 is planned and  a class 156 or 158 would be nice.  thanks . john.

hi there the centro class 150 was a special repainted edition from olivas trains of Sheffield. Bachmann are releasing one in that original centro livery so maybe another one could be on the cards. thanks.john.

hi there the centro class 150 was a special repainted edition from olivas trains of Sheffield. Bachmann are releasing one in that original centro livery so maybe another one could be on the cards. thanks.john.

I think very possibly it is one of mine then. I was commissioned by Olivias a couple of years ago to do a run of these. I can tell you I got sick of the sights of 150s back then. I must have stripped down repainted and reassembled about 50 of those sets!! Nice to see one out and about though.

• 2 months later...

Archived