Temeraire

• RMweb Premium

Evening all

Well another weekend on the road with Tidworth, this time to Swansea where a good time was had by all. Firstly a big thankyou to the Swansea club for their hospitality and opportunity to play trains and also to @chriscleveland Chris and @Rhysb Rhys for their help and company. Also thanks to Marcus for his appearance on Saturday at the controls, I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Saturday night we were joined by @RAY NORWOOD  and Richard @mudmagnet who were with Feltham Road plus @37114 Rob with Peasevern Yard who we met for the first time and was on his own. Several beers were sunk and a very nice curry consumed (I recommend Raosi curry house if you are ever in Swansea!), whilst a very 'social' evening was had by all.

That's it for this year for Tidworth until February when we are out again which I'll post here soon.

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 7

Thank you for a great weekend and good to put more faces to names and of course do lots of operating. 

here’s a few photos from the weekend 

IMG_8233.jpeg.4a9eece9ff32a20c24df92a03b37e4d0.jpeg

a class 33 takeover as a military train arrives 

IMG_8224.jpeg.7e255a11f49719ca91ab2b78f7cbc30a.jpeg

A 33 departs with a mixed freight 

IMG_8219.jpeg.f237346be0b2280cee1bc51f523daa27.jpeg

a class 50 arrives and awaits to run round its train as class 33 Eastleigh shunts the yard 

• Like 19

13 hours ago, Temeraire said:

Evening all

Well another weekend on the road with Tidworth, this time to Swansea where a good time was had by all. Firstly a big thankyou to the Swansea club for their hospitality and opportunity to play trains and also to @chriscleveland Chris and @Rhysb Rhys for their help and company. Also thanks to Marcus for his appearance on Saturday at the controls, I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Saturday night we were joined by @RAY NORWOOD  and Richard @mudmagnet who were with Feltham Road plus @37114 Rob with Peasevern Yard who we met for the first time and was on his own. Several beers were sunk and a very nice curry consumed (I recommend Raosi curry house if you are ever in Swansea!), whilst a very 'social' evening was had by all.

That's it for this year for Tidworth until February when we are out again which I'll post here soon.

Edited by RAY NORWOOD
It great meating up will Ian, Chris and Rhys and Rob on Peasevern Yard. We had a fantastic Saturday night, I don't normally have an Indian food with there help I enjoyed my Korma. Thank you lads for good weekend
  • Like 5