TRAINWEST 2015 - 11 & 12 April

Geoff Endacott

• RMweb Gold

A week to go but one of Thorne Yards sound locos has gone into the works (tech support Simon) for an overhaul!!! Class 37 if you can't tell from photo

Well funny story.......it should be working for the show  

The layouts seem to be turning into demonstrations.

Should I be worried?

Geoff Endacott

Geoff, they like to keep tech support on my toes (extra body screws for one) also it won't be the first show I have been re-wiring a layout whilst the show is open.

Looking forward to the show

Cheers

Simon

Exhibitors can have free teas and coffees!

Geoff Endacott

We may need Coffee Saturday and Sunday morning Geoff - but Andy is paying Friday/Saturday night!!! Can't wait now, looking forward to our furthest trip away yet with Thorne Yard, please come and say Hi if you're visiting the exhibition!!!

I have just collected the guides from the printers. There are seventeen track plans. That should keep certain people happy.

Geoff Endacott

Ah Geoff,,,

You've just reminded me,,, the track plan I sent you 2 years ago is out of date,,, do you want me to send the updated version!!!!

See you on Friday,,,

SAD :sadclear: and the Pastuerizers.

We are now one layout down. Polpendra has dropped out because a member of the owner's family has been admitted to hospital.

These things can't be helped. I always maintain that families come before trains.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Geoff Endacott

• RMweb Gold

Collecting van tomorrow first thing and loading up to be on the road for 1.30 with Pierre & Jim on board

BUT HAVE A STAFFING CRISIS ON SUNDAY - down to Pierre and myself due to family issues and re-arranged football cup final

Anyone out there fancy joining the team for the day? Please PM me if so

Phil

Just back from club rooms after helping to pack layout (Thorne yard). Last job!!! - Laminating Saturday and Sunday timetables and Loco data sheets. Early to bed then the 09.05 train and a 5hr 30 rail journey down. I have been thrown out of the 3 seater van as I am the only one with rail passes :(

• RMweb Gold

Van here and just raided tesco for scoff and plenty of drinks.

Now off to do a Geoff and do some last minute sorting. The crew are on the way....

Phil

Archived