SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Rather worryingly the latest addition to the Pecoboo points thread is all sweetness and light so far - must be the good news that has overwhelmed everyone.

Just as I am about to lay my code 75 slips and 3ways. Never mind everyone will be too busy looking at me 18 inch's barrel stuck in the OLE with an expensive (or bargain) crane trying to free it to notice I didn't wait and buy the bullyboy track. 

• RMweb Gold

Things are sort of back to normal in Pecoboo land although now it's some twerp going on about the plastic sleeve in the packaging not being recyclable.  And I thought it was a thread about effin points

Of course it 's recyclable - model building windows !!!

I'm going over there to suggest that the packaging should be edible.

A. Daftbugg#r

Seems there's going to be a new wildlife series about it in which all models will be threatened eventually

post-20303-0-14072800-1516903295.jpeg

D.Attenborough

• RMweb Premium

Things are sort of back to normal in Pecoboo land although now it's some twerp going on about the plastic sleeve in the packaging not being recyclable.  And I thought it was a thread about effin points

There's no F in points.

• RMweb Premium

Got a bl@@dy ear worm now, thanks a lot!

There is a cure to all know earworm songs, I heard Dr John Cooper-Clarke inform the nation on Radio 4 the other week. Hum the theme tune to the Magic Roundabout. He is a poet so he should know what he is on about.