SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

By the way, does anyone else find the programme on C4, The Biggest Little Railway In The World, slightly bizarre and have you noticed the RMWebber on there?

Couldn't get interested in it at all Phil. Watched 1 deleted the rest. Who is the webber then?

• RMweb Gold

Couldn't get interested in it at all Phil. Watched 1 deleted the rest. Who is the webber then?

Jenny Emily, for what its worth it is what it is Col and a bit of light relief on a Sunday night.

• RMweb Premium

I don't know, I potter off to the toy room and do some railway muddling, return to this thread and Mr 45 is up to no good (makes a change form the duck and timbo), BDSM has broken out again and the rest of you have gone all camp. 

Edited by Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium

Beetle drive

Rummy

Monopoly

Scrabble

I-Spy

I assume that's what you had in mind Brian?

Gin, vodka, whisky... Oh and a fruit based drink for the laddy.

Which reminds me of the time we were staying in the brother outta laws chalet in Dunster Beach, playing Scrabble one evening whilst drinking the cider from Dunster deli. I was totally coherent and felt tickety-boo... until I attempted to get up, where upon I fell straight on my 'arris with leg failure. I didn't win that game but the inclement weather didn't really bother me after that.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

SAC martin I think.

P

Not my sort of programme either, but might the RMwebber be a lady?

Possibly but I don't recognise ladies as I am common.

P

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Actually I wondered if that lass was Jenny. My fave persons are the Network Rail lady who is such fun and the bloke who is the best team leader (seemingly) but says he is a loner! The world needs motivator persons like him; his team rae bonded and having a great time even when knackered. I also like the way the construction teams have built the bridges and similar but I do really dislike the second in command bloke that bosses them all around like an army NCO then just walks away. However he was right about the S Trestle! 

It is quite an interesting people watching thing even if it is contrived. As for Little Lady...they build those just up the road at 36A.

Gentle, if a little irritating (programme). Bit Like me really.

The Scenery is excellent too.

Phil

• RMweb Premium

attachicon.gifCamping Coaches.jpg

It appears the WR admitted defeat on this one, as they obviously couldn't come up with any decent accommodation using their own vehicles.

And did quite well disguising the fact by making everything green. It wasn't until I got to the bottom and read Western Region that I realised it wasn't an SR advert.

• RMweb Premium

Cor what a great model the gun is.

I feel sorry for the likes of Tim with his P4, have you seen how many wheels it has. :O :o

I have asked if it will go around my 2nd radius curves. Will the barrel overhang too far? And will it get tangled up in the OLE if the barrel is elevated? :scratchhead:

I wasn't going to join in the general thread but there is someone moaning that they didn't make a regional specific 0-6-0 tender engine he wants, again.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Actually I wondered if that lass was Jenny. My fave persons are the Network Rail lady who is such fun and the bloke who is the best team leader (seemingly) but says he is a loner! The world needs motivator persons like him; his team rae bonded and having a great time even when knackered. I also like the way the construction teams have built the bridges and similar but I do really dislike the second in command bloke that bosses them all around like an army NCO then just walks away. However he was right about the S Trestle! 

It is quite an interesting people watching thing even if it is contrived. As for Little Lady...they build those just up the road at 36A.

Gentle, if a little irritating (programme). Bit Like me really.

The Scenery is excellent too.

Phil

It's sold a few 'Silver Lady' engines for us for sure!

I want to slap the Hadrian guy though and that young lad....typical of the 25 year olds that know it all but know &^%k all.

I've been away on a grand tour of the Midlands over the last few days - work, related I'm afraid, but in the long, boring evenings stuck in a hotel I've caught up with Colonel Dick and his merry band, to watch them trying to traverse the grey glen. ( I'm describing it as the locals d- they use the weather to prefix the location)

Well done to the eagle eyed spotters ref Ms Kirk. I thought the young team leader with his insistence of full PPE and lunch hours came across as a total prat. Mind you he'd probably feel the same about me.

Dear old Dickie is his usual exuberant self - The Good Lord knows how he persuaded C4 to commission it though, even James May has never gone quite that bonkers!

He probably needs the dosh for his chateau