SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

When you say Hoss do you mean like this one I mucked out earlier

attachicon.gif100_4502.JPG

How do get one of them to work in finescale? I can't get our 12 inch to the foot ones to work.

Not surprised you can't get it to work, the battery's fallen out.

• RMweb Premium

Seems well loaded, where is the driver going to sit?  Normally the driver would load so there was a space for his bottom. A lot of the time the load on a dray wouldn't be roped but stacked so stuff didn't fall off, even when Scammell 3 wheelers took over.  And where is the driver, even the best behaved 'orse would take the chance of doing the round without the driver.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Stu,

Now for once I am going to be serious, as you can see that battery powers the electric fencing, now I didn't find it funny but Mrs M did when I got too close to it today. It hurt. :scared: :scared:

• RMweb Gold

Seems well loaded, where is the driver going to sit?  Normally the driver would load so there was a space for his bottom. A lot of the time the load on a dray wouldn't be roped but stacked so stuff didn't fall off, even when Scammell 3 wheelers took over.  And where is the driver, even the best behaved 'orse would take the chance of doing the round without the driver.

I suspect he's popped back into the office to check his copy of MRJ, to ensure that he's loaded the dray correctly and will then come back and lead his horse to water, walking along side him until he drops those large packets in the front off at Mrs Miggins' Automatic Pie Equilisation Factory in Upper Popinjay Road, Horrocksford.

He'll then have space to sit down.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Smithy it is worse than narra gauge it is G*R narra gauge...... :nono: :nono:

Oh Hi Mike, St E and Captain Tim....... :bye: :bye:

Oh dear, one sometimes worries about those who walk amongst us.  As anyone with an ounce of GWR history in their bones will know GWR 'narrow gauge' was what lesser railways called 'standard gauge' - that is why they were lesser railways, simples. :angel:

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Midland innit - 'nuff said. (er hello Cap'n K, you know light railways are far better for your health).

• RMweb Premium

Just in case anyone is interested, today I rearranged my boxes of coach kits/conversion bits so that they were tidy. I am now going to have a little browse through my 'Locomotives in Detail.......Lord Nelson Class': just checking when the last few went. I think Lord Anson was the last, after a railtour through The Junction, in September 1962, it was withdrawn in October '62. 

Sadly Cutup

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Just in case anyone is interested, today I rearranged my boxes of coach kits/conversion bits so that they were tidy. I am now going to have a little browse through my 'Locomotives in Detail.......Lord Nelson Class': just checking when the last few went. I think Lord Anson was the last, after a railtour through The Junction, in September 1962, it was withdrawn in October '62. 

Sadly Cutup

I thought you were all jumpy uppy and downy that Hornyboy was doing a steam Nelson (not a proper one :threaten: ) and were going to wave bye bye to the old Bachy ones? :bye:

:secret: Don't let Phil know but with them silly little smoke deflectors I can't tell one Southern class from another, honest it is like trying to tell pannier tanks apart. :secret:

• Like 2

I thought you were all jumpy uppy and downy that Hornyboy was doing a steam Nelson (not a proper one :threaten: ) and were going to wave bye bye to the old Bachy ones? :bye:

:secret: Don't let Phil know but with them silly little smoke deflectors I can't tell one Southern class from another, honest it is like trying to tell pannier tanks apart. :secret:

DEMU's all over again. Green, more Green and, yes YOU'VE GUESSED IT, another Green one. :no:  :onthequiet:

And I was the one who thought smoke deflectors made an express engine out of a Mogul!

I was young at the time!!

Brian.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I told Mrs M about your comment about her 'orse's battery.

Hi Stu,

Now for once I am going to be serious, as you can see that battery powers the electric fencing, now I didn't find it funny but Mrs M did when I got too close to it today. It hurt. :scared: :scared:

She said she would love to tell you all about me touching the electric fence today......and then laughed.

I told Mrs M about your comment about her 'orse's battery.

She said she would love to tell you all about me touching the electric fence today......and then laughed.

Need a DOZEN funny Buttons, hahhahahhhheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehohohohoohohohoohooooeeeeeee :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:  :sarcastichand:

Now available from Dr Beeching;

ANTI DRIVEL SPRAY

attachicon.gifa.png

Spray sparingly onto bits of anything that you disagree with or just dislike;

Many uses from internet bores to whole sections of useful double track mainlines!!!!!!!!

So get your Dr Beeching Drivel away now.

Not available on the SDJR or Woodhead or GCR areas, still available in the Cambrian and Seatle to Carlisle areas.

Just spray on or around any orifice that needs treatment!

Dr Who?

Talking of P's, I laughed so much at this, a little bit came out. :O

In My defence I've just come off a 0001 - 1200. I am knackered and not really in total control of My stuff.

Where and when wuz that? Not an anorak in sight!

Great minds think alike mate, although there's a flat cap and a lad in shorts so it must be OOP NORTH !  :jester: