SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Do I not recall that John McCririck, Old Harrovian and sometime tv turf pundit, used to refer to his long-suffering wife as The Booby? His C4 Racing companions would regularly express public sorrow for the poor woman. 

Poor Mr Urtyleg, but surely you could easily outpace the local trains in your neck of the woods?

I might if I'd kept my pogo stick !

L.Egup de la Chair

• RMweb Premium

I've made a BIG booby, managed to strain my groin running for the local train ! Aaarrgghh !

H.Urtyleg

Strained groin eh? Running for train eh? nah, We know what you were doing...................................... it's the Strictly Final this evening and you wuz warming up for that.

A. Ballroom.

Strained groin eh? Running for train eh? nah, We know what you were doing...................................... it's the Strictly Final this evening and you wuz warming up for that.

A. Ballroom.

I'll be the one doin the Hip- HOP in sequins then !

G.Litterball

I'm not even going to ask how the act of moving one's eggs rapidly ( at least as rapidly as any of us can these days) results in a strain to the nether regions...

In my case pulmonary exhaustion would have kicked in well before that could happen.

That said, went out with eh MemSahib and the mutt today and she commented that I was walking along at a brisk clip and not puffing or panting

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

I'm not even going to ask how the act of moving one's eggs rapidly ( at least as rapidly as any of us can these days) results in a strain to the nether regions...

In my case pulmonary exhaustion would have kicked in well before that could happen.

That said, went out with eh MemSahib and the mutt today and she commented that I was walking along at a brisk clip and not puffing or panting

Brilliant news mate.

Phil

• Like 1