SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Following up from yesterday' spost about the birdcage, Rails of Sheffield are offering set of 3 today only for £134.50 rather than £179.50

https://railsofsheffield.com/bundles/6/set-of-3-br-crimson-secr-60ft-birdcage-coaches?utm_source=Mailing+List&utm_campaign=2fb1708b9a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_09&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_74d01bc2ed-2fb1708b9a-53200937

• RMweb Premium

WTF are you lot doing? Been away for 3 days and you are all turned daft as brushes. 

Ta for info ref Kirks. No Diners in there so no use thanks. Birdcages are for Finches not Ducks; we have houses on rich bastar#'s estates.

I'd also like to know who gifted me with some horrendous throat virus just as I was driving down the sodding M5 on Saturday morning?  Gits.I was looking forward to getting back in the lofthouse tomorrow for some fun, fun, fun but I feel like shi# now and need Opium or something.

So good night and signing orf for now and thanks for keeping the screen warm.

Phart

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hmmm - so what exactly does a duck with laryngitis sound like. And does it affect whether or not his quack echoes I wonder?

Enough postulating - get well soon our feathered friend and let us have another Up the Junction tale ...

• RMweb Premium

Having nursed them they will drink anything if they think it has alcohol in it, is that right Tim?

I draw the line at the handwash gel stuff (bit chewy) but other than that, most things are game, except Kronenbourg - I have standards!

• RMweb Premium

Dear Mr Duck

You should stay away from dirty duck ponds, near the M5, I think that's why it don't reach Plimuff.

I.M. nomedic.

It don't reach Plymuff 'cos of Devon, it's inhabitants sacrificing road engineers in wickermen... sorry wickerpersons.

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I draw the line at the handwash gel stuff (bit chewy) but other than that, most things are game, except Kronenbourg - I have standards!

That's why they have removed the hand gel from the external entrance doors to hospitals. Some poor gits used nick it to 'drink' it I was told. Dear me, that is so sad.

Aunti Sceptic.

• RMweb Premium

If you’re one degree under, have you dipped your beak into one of the carboys of duty free scrumpy you brought back?

Good idea. I still have 2/3 of a bottle of some Pershore College bought at the wonderful teletubbies Service Station near Glowcester. Screw top Jobbie that went well with my Ibruprofen last night. Pity that services is just north of the Glowcester Junction though as we didn't really have the chance to go in there on the way back from Yatton yesterday morning. Could have gone to Hereord another way I suppose?

Only stuff available at the Wedding Feast was Thatchers........firstly the name made me feel ill and then it was fizzy and sweet unlike the namesake. However it did lubricate the inferno tonsils.

T.Iddley.