SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

The chap opposite is Mark Webber, former Red Bull F1 driver. The chap with his back to us is Christian Horner, his then-boss. And 505 error was the fault being displayed during the outage.

Thank you old chap. I shall now endeavour to use this new information in a positive and productive way.

• RMweb Gold

The chap opposite is Mark Webber, former Red Bull F1 driver. The chap with his back to us is Christian Horner, his then-boss. And 505 error was the fault being displayed during the outage.

I hate to be a technical pedant, but you would not have seen a 505 error unless there was something very wrong with your browser.

The two errors generated yesterday were 502 Bad Gateway, or 504 Gateway Timeout.

Al

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I hate to be a technical pedant, but you would not have seen a 505 error unless there was something very wrong with your browser.

The two errors generated yesterday were 502 Bad Gateway, or 504 Gateway Timeout.

Al

Details! Always details!
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Sorry Ian, but ima

Details! Always details!

Sorry Ian, but imagine if you will being asked to praise a SpamCan in LMS livery...

This is the sort of feeling that I get on seeing the wrong HTTP response codes.

Sad, isn't it...

Al.

Oh dear, I  think it was 502 but it was yesterday and I've already forgotten! Multi 21 was the message that Vettel ignored to let Webber back into first place to win the 2013 Malaysian grand prix. Anyway Christmas is coming!

post-4133-0-36688800-1510828534.jpg

Cas Trol.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Well, I'm shocked to hear that you don't spend every waking and sleeping hour attentively watching His Quackitudinous's thread.

Much of my waking hours yes, then I tuck my head under my wing and recharge for another stint.

• RMweb Premium

Al

so a 506 then?

• RMweb Premium

Last evening I studied the 1961 Supplement I was mentioning; Restaurant & Buffet Car Workings (Summer 12/06 to 10/09). Such fun.

I identified the various Diagrams noted and the workings. 

Two Mk1 RKBs D25 (introduced 1961 so brand new), quite a few Mk 1 RBs D24 (available RTR) and a Mk1 RMB D99.

Then a variety of Maunsells (Diagrams 2651, 2655, 2659, 2666) and also the Bulleids: Rebuilt Taverns (RKBs) and Rebuilt Tavern Trailers (RCOs) with a single RKS (D2660) used on the Car Carrier from Surbiton.

Plenty of things to consider here. Parts/Kits available from Southern Pride and Bill Bedford and (hopefully) Wizard/Comet (for the RCO sides). Ex Kirk still do the D2651/55 Maunsell RF available from Phoenix direct or some other suppliers. 

Phil

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I had a Peugeot once, not a bad motor, as it happened.

Only until they break down - they can be classed as a 402 error then (Payment required) or a 503 error. In some cases even as a 422 error (I've got one of those on my drive).

• RMweb Premium

Only until they break down - they can be classed as a 402 error then (Payment required) or a 503 error. In some cases even as a 422 error (I've got one of those on my drive).

Yup, my pugiots were good until they needed spares or repairs. I drove one into a flooded ford once (not a Ford, a ford). It was interesting when it started floating! Sadly it nwere a write orf after that, having been an excellent motor up until that moment of madness.

F. King Ijuit

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I owned a Renault. 

My daughter still fondly remembers how much and how long one man can swear at a car that won't go into reverse gear.

Hi Dr G-F

Were you swearing at it in English......if you were that might be the problem It didn't understand you. No matter how loud you shout at a Frenchman they never understand what you are on about but continue to smile and look at you as if they are saying "Stupide Anglais", like the radiator grille on a Renault does.

Edited by Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium

No matter how loud you shout at a Frenchman they never understand what you are on about but continue to smile and look at you as if they are saying "Stupide Anglais", like the radiator grille on a Renault does.

They all know English, they just pretend they don't.

Bl@@dy French!

Still haven't forgotten 1066 and all that :O

Edited by Tim Dubya