SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

In my case, the bigger the better!

Brian.

You get a discussion going about flanges and up pops Brian the scale modeller. :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

I bet one thing you have less derailments than these guys https://www.facebook.com/KIRO7Seattle/videos/1208905845795833/?pnref=story

• RMweb Gold

Don't get me started on flanges.....

Dear god! This has potential to go horribly pete tong.........

Rob

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Oh, the sweet pleasure of finding an unexpected tub of vanilla ice cream in the freezer!

Oh that would have gone nicely with the Chinese pineapple fritters in syrup I had last night. Mrs M said it was still winter so why did I need ice cream. :yes: :yes:

• RMweb Premium

Oh that would have gone nicely with the Chinese pineapple fritters in syrup I had last night. Mrs M said it was still winter so why did I need ice cream. :yes: :yes:

I have the opposite problem. In the supermarket yesterday, I was told very firmly that we weren't buying ice cream because summer had finished. :(

Indeed St. E - as I look out of my study window this bank holiday I see the clouds gathering on the horizon.

Or is that just in my mind as I consider the prospect of a day spent dealing with Couch grass in the garden?

Heigh ho, has to be done!

• RMweb Gold

Winter has finally ended here too, only to be replaced by Autumn!

I've never seen such a wan 'spring green' as most of our trees are budding sickly and yellow, I assume from the endless frost and the sodden ground.

We have the same problem where we are. I also am blaming the sodding ground. Useless.

Rob.

• RMweb Gold

I wondered about spring in the UK this year.........some of the photographs seemed to show the trees way behind us. In the past it seemed our seasons were quite closely aligned even though we are further south than Paris.

If it's any consolation we have had a great spring here.....looks like we will have a bumper crop of soft fruit......it's touching 80o right now

Regards from Vancouver

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Talking of which...

If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of love?

Answer can be found in post in #3564

I was going to say the lovebird, but I think the Duck's answer is better.