SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Oh to be in England now that winters there!  What a pair! :drag:   You know what 'they' say, whoever 'they' are, "Spring is just around the Corner" :imsohappy:

Brian.

If winter comes, can next winter be far behind?

P. B. Shelley

• RMweb Premium

So many people seem to have had this chest infection/cough/cold/whateveritis and not just in 36E. Even celebrities and broadcasters have been suffering.

Load of carp.

P

Me mum started coughing like she was on 60 Woodbines a day just before Christmas and passed out on Christmas day, I just managed to catch her before she hit her head on the corner of a bookcase. She's a bit better now, down to about 5 or 10 Woodbines now, depending on the day.

Me mum started coughing like she was on 60 Woodbines a day just before Christmas and passed out on Christmas day, I just managed to catch her before she hit her head on the corner of a bookcase. She's a bit better now, down to about 5 or 10 Woodbines now, depending on the day.

I was about to tell a poor taste joke about my Mother-in-law's departure from he mortal coil, but as it relates to a senior condition though better of it.

Obviously this snowflakery thing is contagious after all!

Happy (PC) new year to all

• RMweb Premium

I was about to tell a poor taste joke about my Mother-in-law's departure from he mortal coil, but as it relates to a senior condition though better of it.

Obviously this snowflakery thing is contagious after all!

Happy (PC) new year to all

Feel free to add the joke!

• RMweb Gold

The drugs don't work................

I don't know some of them I've had for my bad back have worked they give you a nice floaty feeling just like err perhaps not.   :smoke:

Greeting Phil hope you are well I've lost my hearing again and it's made me grumpy I wish these "Quacks"  on 100 grand p/a would 

get it sorted I'm just wondering if it's all the ear-ache SWMBO :girldevil: has given me over the past 43 odd year.

I don't know some of them I've had for my bad back have worked they give you a nice floaty feeling just like err perhaps not.   :smoke:

Greeting Phil hope you are well I've lost my hearing again and it's made me grumpy I wish these "Quacks"  on 100 grand p/a would 

get it sorted I'm just wondering if it's all the ear-ache SWMBO :girldevil: has given me over the past 43 odd year.

And there’s me thinking thirty years of serfdom was doing wel............

Tim T, (escaping to the Welsh Valleys in my mind as often as I can)

• RMweb Gold

43!!!!! You want to try 50 mate  :angel:

According to my eldest daughter who is a CID Fed' said one of us will end up stabbing the other as neither will give in to the other, with another 7 year to go anything is possible.  :girldevil:

Btw  :blackeye:  I do find it necessary to hide the knife block from time to time. 

• RMweb Gold

I wasn't at all bothered about the Hornby announcement today and had actually forgotten all about it.

I was, however, truly taken aback but very pleased to see the various little locos that they have announced.

And yet, despite all that, I've just been hacking some plasticard about upstairs in my railway room, the free 'grounded box van' that came with Railway Modeller a couple of months back, in fact, and that was an even more satisfactory feeling!

• Like 2

Just had a reply from Andy to the above post...

Yes, things are running a bit slow this morning due to very high traffic levels because of the Hornby announcements. It should all settle down in due course.

If you have been having slow loading pictures for the last 5 weeks (it will have been some of the test implementation of https rather than the malware incident) then I'd suggest clearing any RMweb cookies from your browser and logging in again.

IS it just me, or ie everyone finding pictures are loading much more slowly since the Christmas outage?

I've mentioned it to Andy Y

Clear your browser of any RMweb cookies and sign in again. It's nothing to do with the malware issue but could be a left-over from the https testing about 5 weeks ago.

Things are slow today, yes, but that's due to the Hornby announcements.