SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Clive, calm down.... look at this and think nice thoughts.

Its better than the Heljan one. I only have 9 scratch built BTHs, one is by Robin Idle.

Here are few pretending they are waiting to be shipped off the the scrappy with some homemade Baby Deltics.

post-16423-0-74444200-1513382677.jpg

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

The levers diverge considerably from the signalling plan but these things happen and it's nice to see a decent Reading design lever frame gracing such a nice signalbox

(A quick count off the small scale plan in this thread indicates 3 yellow levers, c.29 red levers, 6 or 7 blue levers and 9 [possibly 10] black levers.  But not a lot of people know that so no need for our favourite duck to get his feathers in a twist I reckon).

We do now.

• RMweb Gold

We need a new gate, the one between the stable and the garden is falling apart and Lola (the big 'orse) likes to chew on it. Will the Kernow gates be suitable?

attachicon.gif100_4574a.jpg

I have three full-size galvanised gates, Clive, going begging now the dobbins have shuffled off to the paddock in the sky. Sadly, I feel the cost of transport makes them unattractive over this distance. They will probably go to my cleaner, who is a Scots single mum with three kids, no visible means of support and a house in 17 acres. I also have a Lola, but mine is feline, white-ish, has blue eyes and is regarded as the French National Nuisance.

• RMweb Premium

Colin, it's from Farceboosch, Britain's Railways Remembered Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1589396954609711/

post-1328-0-52443300-1513429470.jpg

D8226 at Bentley Church Level Crossing on the Bentley to Hadleigh branch (Suffolk) on the 14th April 1965. This single line closed to all traffic, five days later on the 19th of April.
Photo GRM&JGG

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

One for Dr Quackenmeister

attachicon.gifFord Viaduct Plymouth.jpg

Ford viaduct Plymouth

The Jack Russell don't look happy having its photo taken.

In fact Jack Russell's are only happy when they have been in a good dog fight. I use to walk one and we would meet a lady who had four of her own. Maximus would get in the middle and all hell would brake lose. We would let them go at each other for a few minutes and then call them off, he would come out as pleased as punch. I am sure he would have said "Cor that was great". 

• RMweb Premium

One for Dr Quackenmeister

attachicon.gifFord Viaduct Plymouth.jpg

Ford viaduct Plymouth

That is the Portsmouth or Brighton. What a view eh? Great pic thanks Dubs.

Plymuff was/is a bit 'grey'; it's the roofs and back then so many houses had this rather strange coating on the walls. Probably Distemper filched from the Dockyard.

Philth

• RMweb Premium

That's not a Jacker Clive...

attachicon.gifMorti.jpg

What is it then, it is short legged, white with brown markings, sticky up ears, not happy and considering eating the photographer? Looks very much like all the Jacks in my processional dog walking job I had the pleasure of wrestling with. It is also fat.

• RMweb Premium

What is it then, it is short legged, white with brown markings, sticky up ears, not happy and considering eating the photographer? Looks very much like all the Jacks in my processional dog walking job I had the pleasure of wrestling with. It is also fat.

Not the Plymuff one, the one up there, I'm getting confused in my old age. (Do you like the comb by the way).

• RMweb Premium

Not the Plymuff one, the one up there, I'm getting confused in my old age. (Do you like the comb by the way).

Never had red hair. Had green once when I had to do my annual army reservist reporting. The Sergeant major was not happy with me when I suggested it was to aid me being camouflaged. :dontknow: 

As for the two fellas with me, that is Gus the Gundog (the clever looking black one) and Hugo the Hopeless Hunting Hound.  

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Never had red hair. Had green once when I had to do my annual army reservist reporting. The Sergeant major was not happy with me when I suggested it was to aid me being camouflaged. :dontknow:

As for the two fellas with me, that is Gus the Gundog (the clever looking black one) and Hugo the Hopeless Hunting Hound.  

No cocks... I mean roosters, were harmed in the production of your red 'hair' although it is quite frightening when confronted by an enlarged cock how leathery they are (matron).