SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I was trained to work in the clap clinic Urino-genital clinic, I was the only male nurse on day duty in the little hospital I was working at the time and they needed someone to deputise when my mate Robin was on holiday etc. Thankfully I got a job with the blood service.

• RMweb Premium

Incidentally there are several medical meanings for the acronym STD, not just the very obvious one - Short Term Disability being one

Well, I do have a (hopefully) short TD in the colour and shape sciatica, which to be honest is getting a bit boring after 7 months but my genesis warts are bloomin' crackers guvnor

• RMweb Premium

Here there's some fighting talk going on over in the 'What I Want Hornsby's To Make In 2018' fred. Pickin' on Mr Maunsell's Q Class

"it's just a 4F without the interesting bits" etc etc.

That's fighting talk... luckily I'm a southern (see wot I done there) soft lad or I'd roll the sleeves up on my smock and wade in there, with my perfectly manicured silky soft fisties.

Joe Bugge®

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Premium

Here there's some fighting talking going on over in the 'What I Want Hornsby's To Make In 2018' fred. Pickin' on Mr Maunsell's Q Class

"it's just a 4F without the interesting bits" etc etc.

That's fighting talk... luckily I'm a southern (see wot I done there) soft lad or I'd roll the sleeves up on my smock and wade in there, with my perfectly manicured silky soft fisties.

Joe Bugge®

Joe Bugner is the only famous person who went to my school. He had left about a year before I went there. On leaving school he worked in Woolies at Bedford, in the stock room, my dad was in charge of the stock room. He said that Joe would lean on his broom all day and only think of boxing. My dad being a true southerner decided it might be best not to upset the big bloke. :sungum:

As for them southern 4F clones with funny things on them.....I like the one on the Bluebell.

• Like 1

I have a small collection of steam locomotives, even a G*R one but it is thankfully in a nice red livery.

I am even thinking of making a Caportti Black Five form a Railroad model. And if that is successful a B16/3 using a Hunt as a basis.

attachicon.gif007.jpg

I was brave enough to post this one on the DEMU forum.

Ooh - Kettles on a Clive layout. Where's the 'like' button ... ah, found it :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

You know these wish list things that come around every now and then. Nobody seems to want a double framed Kirtley 0-6-0 rebuilt with a D boiler or even one with an E boiler. Surely they must be on the top of everyone's needs and wants.

Even on diesel wish list like the one Charlie Petty started you get pillocks wanting strange things.

I would be happy to settle for a double framed Kirtley 0-6-0 rebuilt D boiler that had been reboilered with G6 Belpaire boiler.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

You know these wish list things that come around every now and then. Nobody seems to want a double framed Kirtley 0-6-0 rebuilt with a D boiler or even one with an E boiler. Surely they must be on the top of everyone's needs and wants.

Even on diesel wish list like the one Charlie Petty started you get pillocks wanting strange things.

I would be happy to settle for a double framed Kirtley 0-6-0 rebuilt D boiler that had been reboilered with G6 Belpaire boiler.

So not only a Southern steam fan, a Southern deasesel fan too!

• RMweb Premium

So not only a Southern steam fan, a Southern deasesel fan too!

WOT 10800????? No but yes but no but yes but it was a LMS engine that was loaned to the SR for a very very short time.

I should really do 10800 before it was rebuilt to Hawk as it one I haven't built.

Just had a look around the forum with that link you posted Vlive - some very weird stuff on there - especially the smoking diesel video.

I remember when that sort of spy smoke was a sign that something under the hood was burning out - certainly doesn't look like a 2700HP Sulzer letting rip at full cry.

TBH the sound was pretty as well

Talking of sound, which I know we weren't, but losing to a real engine on my desktop, which is hooked up to a decent set of speakers, I wondered why no-one has come up with a programme for a PC that lets you play 6-channel dolby sound = for ,about the same cost as kitting out a dozen locos with sound speakers you could buy an amp, half a dozen micro speakers and a subwoofer, and then set the programme to run the sound in line with where the loco's are likely to be - I am sure some clever sound engineer could work it all out in a heartbeat.