SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Pratts Bottom

The direction you lot are going you'll end up in Bedford. And Bedford doesn't know where it is, its not in the Midlands, :dontknow:  its not in East Anglia :dontknow: and its not in the South. :dontknow: 

When I was in the army I asked one day "Where do you come from?" and I replied "Bedford". One of my mates said "Suppose someone has to." :mosking:

• RMweb Premium

The direction you lot are going you'll end up in Bedford. And Bedford doesn't know where it is, its not in the Midlands, :dontknow:  its not in East Anglia :dontknow: and its not in the South. :dontknow: 

When I was in the army I asked one day "Where do you come from?" and I replied "Bedford". One of my mates said "Suppose someone has to." :mosking:

post-1328-0-97494100-1512938010_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

After today's excellent but rich Coq au Vin courtesy of the MemSahib I think i ned to move to Much Farting!

No doubt followed by a stop off at Shitterton.

Rob.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Really Clive ? :D

attachicon.gifkooly 1.jpg

Yes under the I've never been to Haverfordwest revised rules, and those supplementing them with the addition of not even on Tim Dubya's tricycle, I do win. :rtfm: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mind you I am not sure they cover those who go "walk about." So you First Fleeters might stand a chance. :nono: :nono: :nono:

• Like 1

Here's a Carp quality photo of the Balloon loop at Mount Walton, just East of Koolyanobbing. Iron ore is loaded here and taken to port near Kwinana. I took this on my last trip out there about 4 years ago. Trains run around the 1500m 12000 tonne (+ or -) range so quite small by Iron ore standards in West Oz.

post-23233-0-91709900-1512952059.jpg

Edited by The Blue Streak
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

The pub, The Miners Arms, next to Farrington Halt had the ticket office attached to it.

I think it was Penge West, more than 30 years ago, where there was a note in the closed ticket office window saying "Jim - the keys are in the pub." 

• Like 1