SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Delighted to see everyone is discussing the theme hers - I did ask myself if Wonderwoman ever made it to SJ but can't find any reference to it after much research, which did turn up this interesting shot of her stopping an American  freight train , nobly assisted by a  strong tailwind!

post-10395-0-66946300-1511038945_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Delighted to see everyone is discussing the theme hers - I did ask myself if Wonderwoman ever made it to SJ but can't find any reference to it after much research, which did turn up this interesting shot of her stopping an American  freight train , nobly assisted by a  strong tailwind!

attachicon.gifwomderwoman stops train.jpg

More like some one's just ar$eing about..

• RMweb Premium

Is that Pecoboo Crack Track?

Ar$£ (very cheeky I know)

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I'm surprised that loc's air pipe is still hanging limply...................................OK that's enough now.

Phart

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I'm surprised that loc's air pipe is still hanging limply...................................OK that's enough now.

Phart

I don't see the big deal. Any fule kno that trains stop automatically when confronted by ladies' red undergarments.

Albert Perks.

• RMweb Premium

- off to staff SWMBO's stand at a craft fair - that should put the punters off!!

How strange, my SWMBO is also at a craft fair today (but my little step princess is manning the stall for a while, whilst she goes to a meeting)

post-1328-0-13158700-1511093856_thumb.jpg.

We both does loves a bit of stickin' and gluin'   

We both enjoying making things and then assembling them with glue and stuff like that.(better?)

Edited by Tim Dubya

Compared to the front of that rather lovely EMD, that particular wonder loaf is only around 2 feet tall...

I am a frankly impressive 5'8" and am clearly dominating this similar EMD

post-238-0-53455600-1511110769.jpg

this makes you all officially weird

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters

• RMweb Premium

I heard the news today, oh boy.................................something very good for a change but it is a secret for now.

Had a quick visit to the local MR Show this afternoon. Had to ignore a couple of Box Shifters' stuff as I do not need any more Wagons or Vans and I deffo do not need new Thompson Coaches. However, I did purchase a couple of 'Southern Way' Book(lets) at a nicely reduced price form our local Book Shop (stall) just for informaation purposes don't you know.

There were several good layouts including a little HO Polish (PKP or whatever they are called now) layout that reminded me a little of the area around Wolsztyn.

The 7 mm loco's on the B1 Society's Shed plank were superb (twitch, twitch). There was also a 7mm Class 60 on display on the DEMU Stand and that looked excellent. We also got a private viewing of a recently weathered Class 37 (Heljan). Wow, what a beast that was. 

Despite me not really getting excited about 2mm, there were several really good looking N gauge/2mm layouts, one of which is roughly based on the Dove Holes area. It had two Blue Pullmans running and they looked very smart indeed. On one of the others there was abeautifully weathered Virgin Voyager (had to ask what it was as I don't know much about such modern things).

Spookily, my companion and I had been discussing a possible project he wants to progress depicting a Limestone and Lime production plant that was very close to Buxton and a small 7mm shunting 'box', that had beautifully made/detailed/ weathered wagons and a very tidy 08 in early black, had an owner that knew loads about lime transportation and typical wagons etc. Excellent.

Good little show. Well done all.

Phil

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Edit: concentrate on this watch swinging in front of your face. You are feeling drowsy, but are feeling a state of warmth and bliss creeping over you, you have never known such happiness, you are realising subconsciously how you can attain such a wonderful level in your life. Now repeat after me clearly, “ I want to model in 7mm”, Good, say it again, excellent..now when I snap my fingers, you will become awake, and so much happier.. one, two, three..

post-26540-0-98029800-1511121911_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Northroader
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Compared to the front of that rather lovely EMD, that particular wonder loaf is only around 2 feet tall...

I am a frankly impressive 5'8" and am clearly dominating this similar EMD

attachicon.gifphoto-238.jpg

this makes you all officially weird

“Frankly”? Well for me the Blomberg Bs that loco is perched on are a lot better than your legs.
  • Like 1