SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Sorry for trying to be on track for a moment, but I have received an email from York Modelling, they have just released a lattice footbridge, I don't know if it would be any use for up the junction.

Sadly no. Both twas 72A Concrete Works products. Both wisable in this pic.

post-2326-0-40040900-1509458164.jpg

C. Ments and Sandy Sack

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

Hi Smifffy

I know that you have a vast superior knowledge of the English language than I will ever achieve so I was wondering if you could help me, what is this word "SENSE"? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Have you and Mrs Smiffy found a new abode? If not I have a couple of good condition cardboard boxes I could rent to you, you will have to come and collect them. :yes:

Ah Clive a wise question indeed - Technically 'Sense' is the opposite of 'no-sense' a term which is widely abused and abbreviated by the English writers who cannot be  bothered to add an apostrophe to 'nonsense' 

Clearly very little of what is written on this illustrious thread with its many wise contributors falls into that category, hence it seems appropriate to use the positive affirmative noun of 'Sense'

If you're any the wiser after that, don't tell any of my clients who pay me to produce their corporate copy ( other wise known as Bulls**t) to I'll be out of a job!

`Many thanks for the box offer, we've found a target residence, but some other characters have made an offer which they are, at this moment, capable of proceeding with, which as far as I am concerned means we have some breathing space to get ours sold, while theirs goes to the point of falling over, which my estate agency contacts tells me is happens to about three out of four deals at the moment.

Hopefully if the Universe does its stuff, we'll have a nice juicy price on our sale, and can offer them a decent 'OMG someone wants ou house offer' so they can proceed with us at some time in the future.

In the meantime, if you happen to have a box that can accommodate around 100 lengths of Peco track without having to test their flexibility, that would be most welcome!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Ah Clive a wise question indeed - Technically 'Sense' is the opposite of 'no-sense' a term which is widely abused and abbreviated by the English writers who cannot be  bothered to add an apostrophe to 'nonsense' 

Clearly very little of what is written on this illustrious thread with its many wise contributors falls into that category, hence it seems appropriate to use the positive affirmative noun of 'Sense'

If you're any the wiser after that, don't tell any of my clients who pay me to produce their corporate copy ( other wise known as Bulls**t) to I'll be out of a job!

`Many thanks for the box offer, we've found a target residence, but some other characters have made an offer which they are, at this moment, capable of proceeding with, which as far as I am concerned means we have some breathing space to get ours sold, while theirs goes to the point of falling over, which my estate agency contacts tells me is happens to about three out of four deals at the moment.

Hopefully if the Universe does its stuff, we'll have a nice juicy price on our sale, and can offer them a decent 'OMG someone wants ou house offer' so they can proceed with us at some time in the future.

In the meantime, if you happen to have a box that can accommodate around 100 lengths of Peco track without having to test their flexibility, that would be most welcome!

A box, now I have one, Mrs M ordered it last time I was unwell. She said there would be a day it was useful. It is a little over 5ft 8ins long and when stood up it is wider at about my shoulder height. It is made from some wonderful baseboard material. And is easy to carry with its six imitation gold handles. :O :o

A box, now I have one, Mrs M ordered it last time I was unwell. She said there would be a day it was useful. It is a little over 5ft 8ins long and when stood up it is wider at about my shoulder height. It is made from some wonderful baseboard material. And is easy to carry with its six imitation gold handles. :O :o

Aren't they ever thoughtful our other halves? Always so practical :-)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Conceptuellement, mon cher, tu as l'avantage esthétique, mais en termes de symétrie expansionniste, est-ce l'art?

Comme Bri a dit: Je ne sais pas ce qu'est l'art mais je sais ce que ce n'est pas.

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

Bl##dy Trick or Treat night again. I've set up the attack dogs.

M. Isearbleoldgit

I wonder if they'll notice the hose pipe I've put in my letter box !

#miserableoldgit

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Comme Bri a dit: Je ne sais pas ce qu'est l'art mais je sais ce que ce n'est pas.

Why do Parisian policemen have Greek letters on their hats?

'Cos they'd look silly if they were French letters...

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

It appears that Nigella sometimes wears black rubber gloves to cook with.........

Rob.