SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

On one of the more innocuous sites I visit, there would have been harrumphing by now due to non site related postings.  These individuals don't know what they miss!  Sad to say though as we age so do our fantasies so maybe there should be a rethink of those fantasies;  When I read about JA now, thanks to type casting, she is a nun and not much younger than myself.   Never mind, there's always the trains to take our minds off that sad fact!

Brian.

• RMweb Premium

Is she a nun too?  Sorry to ask, but who's Julie?

Brian.

Not quite a nun - google " Julie Andrews SOB" and click on images. ( I haven't provide a direct link as it may transgress forum rules...........................)

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I've always enjoyed buns myself

OK, OK, I've resisted long enough but no more.

As Johnny Cradock almost certainly didn't say, "I hope all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's".

Coat and hat already on...

• RMweb Premium

The meanderings on this thread are what keeps me going some days. If people that don't like reading daft stuff have a 'pop' on here that's fine, but it is their choice if they want to read stuff and can leave it, just as I have left or dropped out of other threads that are just wars and bitchfests. 

Our gang can tell when things on SOSJage are getting desperate as the 'interesting' pictures start to appear. We have to be a little careful after a previous favourite spotter of ours was removed as it caused offence. As far as I'm concerned, as long as we remember that we must not offend, then things are fine with me.

I'm surprised Rob @ ANTB hasn't been told off for posting a really horrible pic last evening.

If I ever get this layout running I will then have to put up with challenging comments and will probably then go off-line.

Keep it up chaps (no sniggering).

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

The meanderings on this thread are what keeps me going some days. If people that don't like reading daft stuff have a 'pop' on here that's fine, but it is their choice if they want to read stuff and can leave it, just as I have left or dropped out of other threads that are just wars and bitchfests. 

Our gang can tell when things on SOSJage are getting desperate as the 'interesting' pictures start to appear. We have to be a little careful after a previous favourite spotter of ours was removed as it caused offence. As far as I'm concerned, as long as we remember that we must not offend, then things are fine with me.

I'm surprised Rob @ ANTB hasn't been told off for posting a really horrible pic last evening.

If I ever get this layout running I will then have to put up with challenging comments and will probably then go off-line.

Sorry Phil

My comment yesterday was not a serious one, hence calling the train set "Sitdown Junction".  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum: 

We all go through phases when no or little modelling gets done, u'know when the mojo clears off or for the serious modeller, "When one suffers from modeller's block".

P

I couldn't possibly comment !

By the way it seems that my energy provider seems to think I'm somehow related to Herr Ducky as they sent me an e-mail telling me that my Bill is now available to view on line ! :)

... when the mojo clears off or for the serious modeller, "When one suffers from modeller's block".

Also known as "sharpening your axe", as if you were a lumberjack.

Saying that, by now my axe must so sharp it could slice a piece of A4 paper in half, in such a way as to get two pieces of A4.

I'll log off now.

Also known as "sharpening your axe", as if you were a lumberjack.

Saying that, by now my axe must so sharp it could slice a piece of A4 paper in half, in such a way as to get two pieces of A4.

I'll log off now.

The only things that sharp are a light sabre and DEATH's scythe from Discworld - neither of which are real!

• Like 1