Minsterley - Modern Image OHLE Layout

Doughnut

Well i ended taking mine back to the chopper shop as faulty and they replaced it with this big F@#%~R now i can fit both Daves layout as well as my layout.

Oh and i have sold the house now too. How much to rent out your back garden dave lol?

Now that's What I'm talking about!!!!!!! :O  :O  :O  Will have to make sure I remove the clothes-line.

Dave

I hate it that your layout is so good Dave....each new photo just makes me want to pack the whole lot in and cry lol.

P.s. the super market looks amazing even tho it is not even finished. Did i hear you were making two of them...one for minsterly and the other for glebe rd!!!

• RMweb Premium

Yet again, excellent modelling... I feel sorry for the people living in the houses right behind the supermarket though!  Maybe the supermarket should buy them and use the space for a loading bay...?  And with all those shoppers, a multi-storey car park will be needed soon too :O

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bri.s

Absolutely amazing layout ,the most realistic I think I've seen

Especially the clip of the 4 cep from the line side it don't think you can get more realistic

Love the station announcements aswell

Modelling of the highest order

Brian

Many thanks for the kind comments chaps. Glad you're enjoying it as much as I am. Next in the pipeline;- Some checkout tills and shopping trolleys for the nearly completed supermarket (Im sure someone sells the trolleys......just cant remember where I've seen them...10 Commandments perhaps????), building  a FGW HST set (just need the buffet and TGS) and the NR side tippler ballast wagons from Dapol, to add to the ballast train already formed up.

Dave

• Like 1

Another great video Dave. Looking at your class 60 and the rake of TEA's I'm sure we must of been locked in a couple of bidding wars on eBay in the past 12 months!!

Nice to see I'm not the only one with squeaky wheels on my tanks as well!

Stunning work as usual mate!