1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

A thought, dt; if you could introduce a smidge of ambient light (candle?),  there would be a little less contrast between platform and sorrounds, and so in the photos you'd see silhouettes/shapes/forms of DP locale, and the platform lighting would be a little less over exposed... as it is, there's more contrast than the camera can handle, and the platfroms are gettiing overexposed.

Or was all that just greek?  :-)

Μια σκέψη, dt? αν μπορούσε να εισαγάγει ένα smidge από το φως του περιβάλλοντος (κερί?), θα υπάρχει λίγο λιγότερο αντίθεση μεταξύ της πλατφόρμας και sorrouds, και έτσι στις φωτογραφίες που θα δείτε σιλουέτες / σχήματα / μορφές του DP, και ο φωτισμός πλατφόρμα θα είναι μια λίγο λιγότερο εκτεθειμένες σε ... όπως είναι, δεν υπάρχει μεγαλύτερη αντίθεση από ό, τι η φωτογραφική μηχανή μπορεί να χειριστεί, και τα platfroms οι gettiing υπερέκθεση.

Ή ήταν όλα αυτά απλά ελληνικά; :-)

A thought, dt; if you could introduce a smidge of ambient light (candle?),  there would be a little less contrast between platform and sorrounds, and so in the photos you'd see silhouettes/shapes/forms of DP locale, and the platform lighting would be a little less over exposed... as it is, there's more contrast than the camera can handle, and the platfroms are gettiing overexposed.

Μια σκέψη, dt? αν μπορούσε να εισαγάγει ένα smidge από το φως του περιβάλλοντος (κερί?), θα υπάρχει λίγο λιγότερο αντίθεση μεταξύ της πλατφόρμας και sorrouds, και έτσι στις φωτογραφίες που θα δείτε σιλουέτες / σχήματα / μορφές του DP, και ο φωτισμός πλατφόρμα θα είναι μια λίγο λιγότερο εκτεθειμένες σε ... όπως είναι, δεν υπάρχει μεγαλύτερη αντίθεση από ό, τι η φωτογραφική μηχανή μπορεί να χειριστεί, και τα platfroms οι gettiing υπερέκθεση.

Ή ήταν όλα αυτά απλά ελληνικά; :-)

θα πρέπει να υπάρχει λίγο λιγότερο αντίθεση μεταξύ της πλατφόρμας και sorrounds, και έτσι στις φωτογραφίες που θα δείτε σιλουέτες / σχήματα / μορφές DP locale, και ο φωτισμός πλατφόρμα θα είναι λίγο λιγότερο εκτεθειμένες σε ... όπως είναι, υπάρχουν και άλλα σε αντίθεση από ό, τι η φωτογραφική μηχανή μπορεί να χειριστεί, και τα platfroms gettiing υπερέκθεση.

Are you a........................ Cretan       :O  :jester: 

the thing is even the real thing does this.....and whilst you are whipping him into shape here I have been attacking him on AV.....

but to be fair.....look at this

we know it's real....but really look at the platforms....terrible

800px-307-blue_brute_Liv-St-Stn.jpgyourmodelrailway.net

looks like a badly painted piece of cork and only got the undercoat on!!!!!

so if that's the real thing....perhaps the old salty dog has the right of it....blimey....did i just stand up for him....i think i need a lie down.......

• Like 2

the thing is even the real thing does this.....and whilst you are whipping him into shape here I have been attacking him on AV.....

but to be fair.....look at this

we know it's real....but really look at the platforms....terrible

800px-307-blue_brute_Liv-St-Stn.jpgyourmodelrailway.net

looks like a badly painted piece of cork and only got the undercoat on!!!!!

so if that's the real thing....perhaps the old salty dog has the right of it....blimey....did i just stand up for him....i think i need a lie down.......

You & J/Box, seem a tad confused this morning, are you sure you both have posted on the wrong tread.mill............?????

Edited by David Todd

Thank's to Allan @     Sankey Scenics  , I took the pic's,...

Allan did the hard bit..................

I just hope he is not cringing at his screen, watching me...... :butcher: .

But I need the practice...........here goes,  

Oops.!..................

post-13585-0-46294500-1401374270_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-16386200-1401374273_thumb.jpg

As I said, more practice required...................What happen's when,I get to the round one's........... :O

................................ :drag:  :drag:  :drag: ....................

• Like 5

Just rushing to see a friend called   .....................

??? ?????, dt? ?? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? smidge ??? ?? ??? ??? ????????????? (?????), ?? ??????? ???? ???????? ???????? ?????? ??? ?????????? ??? sorrouds, ??? ???? ???? ??????????? ??? ?? ????? ????????? / ??????? / ?????? ??? DP, ??? ? ???????? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ???????????? ?? ... ???? ?????, ??? ??????? ?????????? ???????? ??? ?, ?? ? ??????????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????????, ??? ?? platfroms ?? gettiing ??????????.

? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????????; :-)

Colossus  ........  

........I believe he lived somewhere near here    ............................            .......................       but I think he might be fetting a bit old for this sort of stuff now      :jester:

Are the lights working on the platform with the main buildings on it?

Nice to see the Networkers. How are the 375s coming on?

Mal

Sorry........What were the q's again................. :O ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,( :no: )

Looks like DP might be going to get a bit busy, in a couple of hours, dt  ...........   best get your camera ready, as there should be lots of good shots you will be taking  .....

.........................          ...........................     :scratchhead:   ......................        .......................      :O       ..........................    .............   .......    :sungum:  :sungum:

Are the lights working on the platform with the main buildings on it?

Morning Ims,  Thanks for post............

I take it you mean on Platform 1...........Yes,the undercanopy leds are,........... but have removed platform 1,

Its under going refurb,new upright stantions,correcting owt's,platform ltg. etc.

Going to install leds on foot overbridge today..............

13434251145_46bdca2cf3_o.jpgP1100208(1) by David Todd 2012, on Flickr

Nice to see the Networkers. How are the 375s coming on?

Mal

Thanks for post Mal,  Hope your Lum still reek's,

The Networker's have to have their driving light's, reconned, for dcc, 

As the the 375's, may progress this, after DP, is more advanced, Lofty sr has given me till end of June,to complete,the DP. section,  ha,ha,

Electric's interlocking and signal's on DP,  soon............ :drag:

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 2