The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

This lorry driver goes into a brothel one day and slaps £500 on the counter. Then he says to the madam, "I want the ugliest girl in the place and a ham sandwich."

The madam of the house looks at the big wad of money in front of her and says to him, "You know, for £500 you could have the most beautiful girl in here."

The lorry driver looks at her and replies, "Listen, I'm not horny, I'm home sick."

• Like 1
  • Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Pop music star Olly Murs has a pet parrot.

It's called Polly Murs.

I thought Polly Murs were those plastics that are causing problems in the oceans.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 2

11 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

image.png.58b9158ecdf99d5fc86f84c45ce7ec7c.png

Reminded me of the Joke told by an old Glasgow Comedian called Hector Nichol...

A man called Snow married a girl called June, and on their wedding night he said to her "Well what do you think of Snow in June" to which she retorted - "Aye if only it was a couple of inches deeper"

Jim

• Funny 10

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

Reminded me of the Joke told by an old Glasgow Comedian called Hector Nichol...

A man called Snow married a girl called June, and on their wedding night he said to her "Well what do you think of Snow in June" to which she retorted - "Aye if only it was a couple of inches deeper"

Jim

My father went to a theatre in Cardiff in the 30s to see Max Miller perform, and was the only one there who got the joke about the chinese girl sliding down the bannister.  He was helpless with laughter (it is a pretty amusing visual image) while the rest of the audience was silent.  'Ah, we have a sailor in the audience', said Max, correctly.  My mother was sitting next to him and claimed to never have been more embarrassed; she didn't understand the joke but knew it was filthy....

• Like 3
  • Funny 7

5 hours ago, The Johnster said:

My father went to a theatre in Cardiff in the 30s to see Max Miller perform, and was the only one there who got the joke about the chinese girl sliding down the bannister.  He was helpless with laughter (it is a pretty amusing visual image) while the rest of the audience was silent.  'Ah, we have a sailor in the audience', said Max, correctly.  My mother was sitting next to him and claimed to never have been more embarrassed; she didn't understand the joke but knew it was filthy....

Did Sir Roger enjoy it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, the festive season is upon us once more, and the country’s airwaves are filled with the usual Christmas tunes. But there is one seasonal ditty that I really don’t get.

The Little Drummer Boy.

Let’s examine it, shall we? Mary, while being “Great with child” (according to Luke 2:5, but not a very tactful description) has had to travel across the Holy Land on the little donkey. (Joseph, the poor schmuck, had to walk. In sandals. On roads that were a mixture of gravel and camel poo. Wear sandals to visit the Timanfaya National Park in Lanzarote if you want to know what that's like).

Ok, they get to Royal David’s city and there’s no room at the inn, so they have to bed down in the lowly cattle shed.

And in a manger cold and dark Mary’s little boy was born.

Now you’d think after all that she’d deserve a bit of a breather, but no chance.

Hark the Herald Angels sang.

The three kings popped in from the Orient, bearing gifts.

The shepherds knocked off watching their flocks by night and stopped by as well, and just to add to the chaos they brought a lamb.

The cattle were lowing.

And on top of this in walks some little s0d banging a drum.

I don’t care if he played his best for Him. I don’t think Mary would smile at him.

I think she’d probably hit him with a shovel.

Edited by CameronL
Added a bit
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 15