The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

1 hour ago, PhilJ W said:

image.png.aad7cc3d39e37504517b1165d6ef0799.png

Excellent!

That reminded me of a true story from an old friend who was in the Royal Marines, and was at various times in Hong Kong and Singapore. He said the scariest thing was the Lady Boys in the local bars. After five or six pints, they started to look really beautiful. And yet, all the time, you knew exactly what they were really ...

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

He's not a football fan at all if he drinks lager.

Mike.

I was going to make a comment about football being sponsored by Carling or similar cheap lager but thought it best to double check.  It turns out the Premier League is sponsored by Budweiser so there's no beer of any kind involved.

• Like 2
  • Agree 11
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, teaky said:

I was going to make a comment about football being sponsored by Carling or similar cheap lager but thought it best to double check.  It turns out the Premier League is sponsored by Budweiser so there's no beer of any kind involved.

Sex in a canoe?

Mike.

• Agree 5
  • Funny 3

Haaaa...  Ho, ho...  Heee....!!  :jester:  :jester:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55090145   

If the link doesn't work, try googling - The Kraken: What is it and why has Trump's ex-lawyer released it? - BBC News 

The choice of a massive sized "mythical monster" {Kraken} as the meme for the campaign, to spread support for the mythical sprawling, unsubstantiated set of claims that apparently outline the cases for widespread fraud in the US presidential election. by the supporters of the blond fat prat, is just perfect.    :jester::jester:

His supporters, are apparently unable to recognise the irony.....   surprisingly??

{The Kraken is a gigantic sea monster from Scandinavian folklore that rises up from the ocean to devour its enemies.}

Julian

Edited by jcredfer
Link
  • Like 6

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, jcredfer said:

If the link doesn't work, try googling - The Kraken: What is it and why has Trump's ex-lawyer released it? - BBC News 

The choice of a massive sized "mythical monster" {Kraken} as the meme for the campaign, to spread support for the mythical sprawling, unsubstantiated set of claims that apparently outline the cases for widespread fraud in the US presidential election. by the supporters of the blond fat prat, is just perfect.    :jester::jester:

His supporters, are apparently unable to recognise the irony.....   surprisingly??

{The Kraken is a gigantic sea monster from Scandinavian folklore that rises up from the ocean to devour its enemies.}

Julian

This is the correct link for the BBC news item - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55090145

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jcredfer said:

Julian

When I saw the "release the Kraken" nonsense, I thought they obviously haven't read John Wyndhams "The Kraken Wakes"...

Though I suppose that they'll claim that rising sea levels are "because Kraken" rather than the result of global warming anyway!

Edited by Hroth
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

Advice needed!

My children keep finding their Christmas presents that I’ve hidden around the house. Someone suggested that I should just keep them in the attic.

So I tried that last night, but their constant crying and whining kept me awake. All the “I’m afraid of the dark” or “I don't like it up here - there are spiders” really got on my nerves.

Any other suggestions?????…

• Like 1
  • Funny 15
  • Friendly/supportive 3