The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

It’s a lovely spring Sunday morning and the local Fire Brigade are polishing the fire engines in front of the Station.  The fire chief is looking on with admiration when he notices a little girl coming by with a little red wagon pulled by a bored Labrador dog and a very unhappy Siamese pussy cat. In the wagon is a tightly coiled garden hose and a small folding step ladder and the girl is wearing a firefighter's helmet.

The fire chief strolls across and says  "That's a jolly nice little set up you have there but don’t you think you could go faster if you tied the string to the cat’s collar instead of his testicles?"

The little girl replied thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then what would I do for a siren?"

Edited by Dickon
  • Funny 13

Two bulls are in a pen at the top of a hill.  The young bull notices that the farmer has left the gate open and says to the older bull 'lets rush down and have ourselves a cow.'

The old bull replies 'No lad, lets stroll down and have the lot.'

• Like 3
  • Funny 9

Is it me or this COVID thing lowering the bar for what makes us laugh?  Whatever, I do come to this thread seemingly more often these past weeks.  Nice to see a bunch of folks that can smile and laugh and look at the brighter side of things.  I refuse to become an old codger - despite what my wife says!  As an aside, I do understand what was meant during WWII about "British pluck."  You guys rock.  :)

Dave

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 2

1 hour ago, Compound2632 said:

Where's the "I do wish you hadn't said that" button when you want it?

You shouldn't complain until you've tried it.....    :rolleyes:   Satisfaction every time.   :dance_mini: 

{Yes, I am still talking threading cotton and not attempts to stuff a marshmallow into a money box.}

julian

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 6