The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, Obi-Jiff Kenobi said:

The boss of Dulux was found dead of hypothermia recently. Doctors said he might have survived had he been given a second coat.

I'm sure many have heard the story of Patrick Murphy who got the contract to redecorate the parish church. Wanting to make the best profit out of the job, he skimped on the quality of his materials. But his conscience got the better of him, so at confession he admitted what he had done. The parish priest said: My son, God forgives you; for your penance, repaint and thin no more.

• Like 1
  • Funny 7

Reminded this morning by an ex-colleague of a favourite joke from a most amusing French guy we once worked with: 

At the breakfast table.

Wife: "Dearest, you do not seem so happy now that you are newly retired, yet our regular start to the day was as good as ever, was it not?"

Husband: "Oh my dear, you were as stupendous as ever, the fault does not lie with you."

W: "What then, how do we correct this? "

H: "It is very difficult, The day starts with the most exclusive Ferrari  ever made, but no longer is there an exciting Alfa-Romeo at lunch and an adventurous Alpine on the way home."

W: "So, you still have a car, go out and find alternative excitement."

H: "Most considerate and kind of you, and do enjoy your day at the office."

W: "And I shall think of you, Renault, while rejoicing at the prospects of today's Scania and MAN".

• Round of applause 1