The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

Insert politician of choice, according to one's prejudices, I suppose. But I dread to think what they're using Trump's clock for.

High speed dental drills?

• Funny 5

A proper English gentleman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the night with her for £500. So they did. Before he left, he told her that he did not have any cash with him, but that he would have his secretary write a cheque and mail it to her, calling the payment “RENT FOR APARTMENT.”

On the way to the office he regretted what he had done, realizing that the whole event was not worth the price.

So he had his secretary send a cheque for £250 and enclosed the following note:

Dear Madam,

Enclosed find cheque in the amount of £250 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon, because when I rented the apartment, I was under the impression that:

1) it had never been occupied;

2) that there was plenty of heat;

3) that is was small enough to make me cozy and at home.

Last night, however, I found out that it had been previously occupied, that there wasn’t any heat, and that it was entirely too large.

Upon receipt of the note, the girl immediately returned the cheque for £250.00 with the following note:

Dear Sir,

First of all, I cannot understand how you expect a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely. As for the heat, there is plenty of it, if you know how to turn it on. Regarding the space, the apartment is indeed of regular size, but if you don’t have enough furniture to fill it, please do not blame the landlady.

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 13

42 minutes ago, franciswilliamwebb said:

She's saying "Local shop, for local people"😇

"Now then, what's all this shouting, we'll have no trouble here.."

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

I think that I could go to the local food emporium and get the basics for that for a couple of bucks! Note that I already have a circular piece of something to mount it on!! Who knows, mine might just taste better than it looks.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

A self-important youngster at the Gymkhana Pub took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen sitting next to him why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation.

'You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one,' the bloke said, loud enough for many of those nearby to hear. 'The young people of today are much more advanced than people your age. We grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon and the Internet. We have cell phones, nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers, automated manufacturing, amazing technologies,...and,' pausing to take another drink of beer.

The senior took advantage of the break in the student's litany and said, 'You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young.... So we invented them. Now, you arrogant little ****, what are YOU doing for the next generation?'

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 9

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, westernfan said:

A self-important youngster at the Gymkhana Pub took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen sitting next to him why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation.

'You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one,' the bloke said, loud enough for many of those nearby to hear. 'The young people of today are much more advanced than people your age. We grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon and the Internet. We have cell phones, nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers, automated manufacturing, amazing technologies,...and,' pausing to take another drink of beer.

The senior took advantage of the break in the student's litany and said, 'You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young.... So we invented them. Now, you arrogant little ****, what are YOU doing for the next generation?'

Uninventing quite a few of them would be a good start!

• Agree 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2