The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

59 minutes ago, AndrueC said:

"Since we're being honest," replies the bride, "I have to tell you that I'm a hooker."

The groom replies, "That's okay, honey. You just need to learn to keep your head down and your left arm straight.”

It reminds me of a similar joke where the wife says she was a hooker - and that her real name is Brian and she played for Harlequins.

• Funny 2

2 minutes ago, Deeps said:

It reminds me of a similar joke where the wife says she was a hooker - and that her real name is Brian and she played for Harlequins.

See post fourth from bottom on previous page (with picture).

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium
26 minutes ago, Deeps said:

There's a few versions of it. The first time I saw it involved Nigel playing for Wigan. I'm a St Helens fan - I'd never have my name associated with the bloody pie eaters!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, pH said:

A salesman in Ontario is told by his manager that he is being re-assigned to a new territory which includes Sudbury. (Sudbury is a big mining town, not known for its outstanding beauty). He objects to this, and his manager asks him why. He replies “It’s a dump! The only things it’s famous for are hookers and hockey players.” “I’ll have you know my wife comes from Sudbury!”says the manager. “Oh” says the salesman “What position does she play?

Hmmm, that could be taken in several ways!

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, newbryford said:

And a clean one from me for a change...

delivery.jpg.bbbedf71be433c792d9671e70b29a303.jpg

Similar to the "We took a delivery of bubblewrap and the boss told me to pop it in the corner.  It took me ages..." one.  🤪

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold

Actually, I could probably live quite well on a British old age pension in some 3rd world country, and I like Maiian Griot music.  I even have my own djembe drum.  No heating bills, light & comfortable clothing, bring it on...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2