The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, God's Wonderful Railway 1835 said:

Last Christmas we had a party at work. And I had drunk about 20 glasses of beer, so I decided it wasn't a good idea to get into my car and drive home. So I took a taxi, and that was a wise decision, cause, halfway my home there was the drink drive police. They don't control taxi drivers.
Surprisingly I arrived home safe, I really was flabbergasted. I never had been a taxi driver before, I can't remember where I stole the taxi, and now it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

Best advice for driving under the influence is to go as fast as you can to get home before the accident...

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

The Queen put world leaders at ease on Friday night as she shared a joke during a glittering G7 reception in Cornwall. She was joined by the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Eden Project. Shortly after arriving at the venue, she posed for a photograph with Angela Merkel, Ursula von der Leyen, Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Joe Biden and Boris Johnson, among others. As photographers took pictures she quipped: “Are you supposed to be looking as if you’re enjoying yourself?” The group descended into laughter as Mr Johnson replied “yes”.

image.png.3f9a412920934563402e092153b44937.png

Then they started the music for Musical Chairs.

• Like 4
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold

My friend had a series II Land rover which had a slightly loose steering box, causing the car to wander slightly & needing constant steering adjustment. He always said the only time he could make it go straight was when he'd had a 'couple' of drinks....

• Like 4
  • Funny 4

20 hours ago, jbqfc said:

bag pipe.jpg

This one is so old it has whiskers, but here goes - 

A very posh lady from London went to Edinburgh for the Festival. While walking down the Royal Mile she saw a man in full Highland dress playing the bagpipes. 

She waited for the noise to stop, walked over to him and, in her cut-glass accent, said "I've always wanted to know - is anything worn under the kilt?"

"Nae, lassie," the piper replied. "It all works perfectly."

Edited by CameronL
Typo
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Baby Deltic said:

Well at least they didn’t forget to get on it.

Sorry, you're right. But we've had the unicorns missing the boat not so long ago. The one you're referring to had a spark of originality, as did the skunk one.