The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

12 hours ago, peach james said:

That must have been a LONG time ago- I mean, I worked with a Air Bos'n who had been around prior to 1967.   :)  I've no formal training in nav, but I spent 2 years on boats teaching navigation...I picked up a little bit of it.

James

The later days of WW2.

• RMweb Gold

I was thinking about posting a joke on this thread but after I typed it in the RMweb site came back and said "press any key to continue". I am still looking for the any key on my laptop so you'll have to wait I'm afraid

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Following the deterioration of the situation in Jersey the Government have denied plans to send gunboats to defend the channel tunnel... 

• Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Dagworth said:

Following the deterioration of the situation in Jersey the Government have denied plans to send gunboats to defend the channel tunnel... 

A feasibility study into bricking it up has already been carried out...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dagworth said:

Jersey Harbour Master and HM Navy are clearing the St.Helier harbour's outer pontoons of all other vessels so that offending French fishing boats can be pulled in for questioning over any alleged territorial-limits offenses. The outer harbour pontoons area is henceforth to be referred to as the Jersey Pullover.

Meanwhile, reports are coming in of a failed attempt to do the same in St.Peterport, where French fishing boats have jumped bail and absconded. HM Navy is looking for the Guernsey Jumpers.

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Premium
59 minutes ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Jersey Harbour Master and HM Navy are clearing the St.Helier harbour's outer pontoons of all other vessels so that offending French fishing boats can be pulled in for questioning over any alleged territorial-limits offenses. The outer harbour pontoons area is henceforth to be referred to as the Jersey Pullover.

Meanwhile, reports are coming in of a failed attempt to do the same in St.Peterport, where French fishing boats have jumped bail and absconded. HM Navy is looking for the Guernsey Jumpers.

In other news, a French fishing boat has been sighted in Cardigan bay and another has been arrested in the Firth of Clyde. The skipper is being put through the third degree by the port authorities in Brodick - so he's an Arran Sweater.

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
On 05/05/2021 at 08:31, grahame said:

You need to take that with a pinch of salt.

;-)

Mustard we keep these jokes going? it's hard to ketchup at this pace

• Like 2
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Vistisen said:

Mustard we keep these jokes going? it's hard to ketchup at this pace

How do we keep getting into such a pickle?

• Like 2
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1