The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

"Hebden Bridge" has evidently been photoshopped in, so I'm all agog to know where the original cesspit was!

I think the everything from "...cesspit that is Hebden Bridge" is photo-manipulated.

4 hours ago, J. S. Bach said:

I think the everything from "...cesspit that is Hebden Bridge" is photo-manipulated.

Also, see here?

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/hebden-bridge-library-cesspit-cornholme-20497570

Maybe not...despite the errors. Copys instead of copies...and missing spaces ...

EEC17ACD-128E-49DC-8FD4-2FC544D2A35A.jpeg.bb4dde497c0ec3a9ba075aa0699703f4.jpeg

From...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/angry-note-tells-people-stop-24009697

Edited by Ruffnut Thorston
Added second link and photo...
  • Thanks 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

"Hebden Bridge" has evidently been photoshopped in, so I'm all agog to know where the original cesspit was!

12th March: Adult books left in Hampshire village phone box cause a stir

The "salacious" books were found in the phone box where people can borrow books in Hurstbourne Tarrant, Hampshire. The books weren't specified, but I suspect that they were probably sets of "50 Shades of Grey", which frequently turn up in charity shops.

Chairman Ian Kitson said the issue was "no laughing matter".

Its a bit of a hoot!

Thinking about it, if I lived anywhere near, I'd go around the local charity shops buying up copies of 50 Shades (supporting the charities, of course), and make a monthly donation to the Phone Box library, just to wind up the morality police!

Edited by Hroth
Seditious thoughts...
  • Like 4
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 6

1 hour ago, proton said:

There's a new book out on US logging railroad locomotives.  It's really a compendium, entitled "Fifty Grades of Shay".

I'm looking forward to the sequel. I'm not sure what its title is but I hear it has a lot of Climaxes in it.

Edited by CameronL
Removing an ungrammatical apostrophe that the auto-correct put in.
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, CameronL said:

I'm looking forward to the sequel. I'm not sure what its title is but I hear it has a lot of Climaxes in it.

That's Fairlie predictable.

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 6

16 hours ago, peanuts said:

it is known as the lesbian capital of england 

Originally a hippy commune before the lesbians took over. Mainly because there was loads of good quality, but cheap houses when the mills closed and people moved away for work reasons.

Now full of hipsters and the middle classes taking over from the lesbians.....

Worth listening to the Mark Steel's In Town show on iPlayer to give an idea on the place. Also where Meet The Richardson's is set.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07vs3mw

• Like 1