The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

22 minutes ago, CameronL said:

No chance. Next year's Russian entry is The Choir of the Red Army singing a charming little ditty called "Vote for Us or We'll Cut Your Gas Off".

I'm told that Australia's entry is "Please buy our wine and lamb, we're getting desperate (Dan)"

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, peanuts said:

Anyone got some spare buttock skin they can donate to my mate for a skin graft?

Arse skin for a friend.

Available at the Arsenal fan shop?

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, KeithMacdonald said:

I'm told that Australia's entry is "Please buy our wine and lamb, we're getting desperate (Dan)"

While Norway's entry references the fact that all the chummy Scandinavian countries give maximum points to each other with a reworking of an old Tom Robinson hit, now retitled "Douze Point Picks Aid Northern States".

Edited by CameronL
Typo
  • Funny 1

class

I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I am 83 years old and I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness. When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again,
Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time.

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 5

WARNING - O Level maths required !!!!

After the waters receded, Noah commanded all the animals to “go forth and multiply.”

The ark quickly emptied, the except for two small snakes, who stayed behind.

When Noah asked them why, they replied, “We can’t multiply. We’re adders.”

Noah, being the resourceful man that he was, immediately got busy cutting down trees and building a large table with the unfinished lumber therefrom.

And he saw that it was good.

The snakes were overjoyed when Noah picked them up and placed them on it. Noah and the snakes both knew that even adders could multiply on a log table !!!!

Brit15

Edited by APOLLO
typo
  • Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Funny 13
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, peanuts said:

class

I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I am 83 years old and I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness. When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again,
Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time.

That one has been doing the rounds for years on social media, it’s even on the ‘didn’t happen if the year award’ Twitter site as it regularly comes up on Twitter

the normal reply being, and everyone in mc donalds Drive through stood up and gave her a round of applause

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
On 17/08/2020 at 19:31, Colin_McLeod said:

When Ireland took the piss, we made it to the semi final with "Irlande douze pointe" sung by Dustin the Turkey puppet.

nothing will ever beat ‘my lovely horse’ from the Eurosong episode of father ted 

Which is actually sung by neil hannon of the divine comedy

if you have ever seen the documentary about the making of father ted you find out that the video for ‘my lovely horse’ is practically a scene for scene reshoot of a genuine Irish folk duo’s video! 

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

My mate bet me £10 I couldn't do a Butterfly impression.

I thought, that's worth a little flutter

A week ago, my mother-in-law began reading "The Exorcist". However, She said it was the most evil book she'd ever read. So evil, in fact, she couldn't finish it and she wanted it out the house immediately, so she took it down to the beach and threw it as far as she could into the sea

So the next day I went and bought another copy, left it soaking in the sink for a while then left it on her bedside table.....

Jim

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 13