The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

A man is in the pub and falling off his stool every couple of minutes. He is obviously drunk. So the landlord says to his drinking buddy  "Why don't you take him home? I'm not giving him any more to drink."

The man takes the drunk out the door and to his car and he stumbles at least ten times. They drive along and the drunk points out his house to the man. He stops the car and the drunk stumbles up the steps to his house, manages to get his keys out, open the door and stumbles in.

The next day his wife finds him lying on the couch in the front room.

"Well you seem to have had a good night. But where's your wheelchair?"

• Like 4
  • Funny 14

On 09/08/2020 at 16:03, Enterprisingwestern said:

I remember a question on QI asking which war in percentage of population terms was the worst for casualties, and the English civil was the clear winner.

I recall another question about what individual battle was the worst for casualties and the answer was the Battle of Towton during the Wars of the Roses. Casualties as a proportion of total numbers on the field and as a proportion of the population, it was worse that the Somme.

• Informative/Useful 3