The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

1 hour ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Milton Kayne's ?

If Kanye West thinks he's really got a chance of becoming President of the USA then I think Kanye West is a London Underground station on the District line  somewhere near Dagenham Heathway (ie about three stops past Barking).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 11

40 minutes ago, simontaylor484 said:

It would be classed as new on Challenge.

I thought they had done a remake of Bullseye when i saw listing on Challenge as New Bullseye. 

On comes Jim Bowen with kipper tie 

I thimk it must have been nearly as old as me im 43

There is a new Bullseye on ITV. It was on the other day and had Alan Carr as host and was absolutely terrible. Totally the wrong host for it. It needs a Northern comic, but not a camp one. Peter Kay, Lee Mack or Paddy McGuiness would have been better. Someone who is a bit more laddish.

Caught the last ten minutes when I was going to watch something else. Dr No I think.

Jason

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

A Requiem For An Old Friend.

Ladies & Gentlemen, Pray silence for and old friend.

He has sat, mute & steadfast, for more years than I care to remember. 

Adorned in a fetching shade of 1960's 'Gopping Pink',

He has witnessed the passing of many of us ,as we sat beside him, doing crosswords, texting, or just quiet contemplation. 

Long have we contemplated his retirement. But,  although another stood, waiting in the wings, the cry would go out:- "Hang on, I'm still here!"

He has seen many changes in his lifetime, from Izal and John Wayne* paper, to the soft, aromatic delights from Kleenex & Cushelle. 

He has played host to many different objects, in many different formats, and took it in his stride.

And, now time has passed under the U-bend. Sadly, last night, after a delightful mixture of cider & Madras curry, he breathed his last. No more, will he resonate to the sounds of "Ralph! & Huw-ee!"

And, although a new 'friend' has joined us, we should spare a quiet thought for our old friend, and perhaps, wipe away a tear. 

And now, please wash your hands.......

....And give it 5 minutes......

• Funny 2