The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Buhar said:

Yes, round here there's a firm that does this called WC in Fields. 

Alan 

When they had the Dagenham Town Show the portaloo's were supplied by a company called Cox Cabins.

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, Allegheny1600 said:

BREAKING: A lorry carrying a consignment of omega-3 capsules has overturned due to high winds.

A spokesperson said the driver will be fine. He's just suffered a few super fish oil injuries.

If anyone offers you Omega-3 capsules that have 'fallen off the back of a lorry' be careful because he might be a slippery character.

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

A few years back I knew a girl who was very beautiful.  Not only that, she was incredibly intelligent, any subject and her brain was absolutely lightening fast, she would respond before the other person had finished their sentence.  She even got the highest Mastermind score, ever, she was so fast to answer.  She was wonderful just to be with, but.....

...  she was so fast, it was a mistake to undress t' mate her...

Julian

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

Kate was a very pretty blond 6th form lassie, intelligent, with an irrepressible gurgling laugh.

The Teacher was stood in front of the A-level Anatomy class and wrote the numbers -

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

down the side of the board.  He turned to face the class and said, "there are 5 functions of the respiratory System - Kate, give me one?".....   To which she smiled, wickedly, and asked, " What, here?  Now?".................

The class simply dissolved into gales of uncontrolled laughter, rolling about on their seats..... 

.........................    end of lesson - gone - finished!!

J
Sadly, also.....   very true!

Edited by jcredfer
typing error
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, jcredfer said:

Kate was a very pretty blond 6th form lassie, intelligent, with an irrepressible gurgling laugh.

The Teacher was stood in front of the A-level Anatomy class and wrote the numbers -

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

down the side of the board.  He turned to face the class and said, "there are 5 functions of the respiratory System - Kate, give me one?".....   To which she smiled, wickedly, and asked, " What, here?  Now?".................

The class simply dissolved into gales of uncontrolled laughter, rolling about on their seats..... 

.........................    end of lesson - gone - finished!!

J
Sadly, also.....   very true!

In a similar vein.

I met a girl in a pub once and she asked me if I knew any double entendres, so I took her up the back passage and gave her one.

Mike.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

- Until further notice the days of the week are now called thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today and nextday!

- After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasn’t the reason.

- 2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April.

- If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.

• Like 1
  • Funny 14

3 hours ago, Hroth said:

Our squirrels to a T.

You feed tree Rats???

Ahh, of course, to fatten them up, so they are too slow to get away from our indigenous foxes.  Brilliant plan, well done.  More room for our Native Red Squirrels...     :rolleyes:

Julian

• Agree 5

• RMweb Gold

Eskimo walks into a restaurant and asks the waiter :"what's on the menu?"
Waiter replies:"Hot whale meat, cold whale meat or a Vera Lynne".
"What's a Vera Lynne?".
"Whale meat again."

• Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 7