The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

Is the Wikikeeper the man who looks after the Wikimeter on a cricket pitch?

Mike.

Middle Wiki dodger perhaps?

• Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Funny 1

19 minutes ago, Jamiel said:

Hearing reports that the Queen is close to signing Rebekah Vardy on a 2-year deal.

:clapping:

Unconfirmed reports say that Prince Andrew and Prince Harry have been released from their contracts. Now available on a free transfer to any Royal Family team that will have them. Preferably a very long way away, like Outer Mongolia, Papua New Guinea or the Cook Islands.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

Good News Chaps!

I think we've just found a potential buyer.

Will Prince Harry take over the post of governor general? Canadians are hopeful, poll says. More than 60 per cent of Canadians said they support the appointment of Prince Harry to governor general, a Postmedia poll has found. There aren't any rules forbidding it from happening

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-majority-of-canadians-want-prince-harry-to-become-governor-general

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, Sprintex said:

Who? :unknw_mini:

Paul

I didn't know either until watching one of the end of the year quizzes on TV. You can look it up on Google no doubt, it is footballers’ wives being bitchy. My girlfriend had to explain it to me.

• Informative/Useful 3

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Preferably a very long way away, like Outer Mongolia, Papua New Guinea or the Cook Islands.

Tonga has a monarchy, don't they?  What's Mongolia ever done to upset you; they've been very well behaved except for Ghengis Khan, and that was yonks ago.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

10 minutes ago, The Johnster said:

Tonga has a monarchy, don't they?  What's Mongolia ever done to upset you; they've been very well behaved except for Ghengis Khan, and that was yonks ago.

:)

Good call, and Tonga plays rugby.

Actually, I've got nothing against Mongolia, if anything the opposite after watching Clarkson, May and The Hampster build a car to drive across it.

I may have been thinking of the Tocharian Mummies in the Tarim basin. A tall, red-haired people that wore tartan-weave cloth. "Celts" in exile?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

• Informative/Useful 1

5 hours ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Good News Chaps!

I think we've just found a potential buyer.

Will Prince Harry take over the post of governor general? Canadians are hopeful, poll says. More than 60 per cent of Canadians said they support the appointment of Prince Harry to governor general, a Postmedia poll has found. There aren't any rules forbidding it from happening

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-majority-of-canadians-want-prince-harry-to-become-governor-general

I think that poll must have been taken amongst the first three members of the Monarchist League of Canada they could get on the phone.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, 45568 said:

This bloke's parking is a joke....!!!

various_001.JPG.607049bc9ecdf3a49c57d36a257a5a7f.JPG

Cheers from Oz,

Peter C.

Here in the Borders if you park on or over the lines  you get booked.   The thing is you do not know until a letter arrives in the post, complete with a photograph.     On Christmas Eve Mrs NorthBrit and I saw a Traffic Warden 'having a field day'.  

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 2