The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium

Head of year at end of summer term assembly stated that she was looking forward to spending the holiday stroking her [feline companion].

Fortunately pupils were dismissed to lessons rather than back to tutor group, so I didn't have to deal with the consequences.

• Funny 6

1 hour ago, Compound2632 said:

Head of year at end of summer term assembly stated that she was looking forward to spending the holiday stroking her [feline companion].

Fortunately pupils were dismissed to lessons rather than back to tutor group, so I didn't have to deal with the consequences.

Mrs Slocum lives again...

steve

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Compound2632 said:

I have no doubt that the Staff Room was subjected to worse scenes than the classrooms!!   :drink_mini:  

Regards

Julian

• Agree 2

On 04/12/2019 at 20:18, F-UnitMad said:

All those under the age of 40, say - "who??" :rolleyes: :no:

I always remember that if you ignored the main cast there was some incredibly good looking women lurking in the background as customers. And the women who were Young Mr Grace's carers and secretaries weren't bad either. 

Jason

• Agree 7

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

I always remember that if you ignored the main cast there was some incredibly good looking women lurking in the background as customers. And the women who were Young Mr Grace's carers and secretaries weren't bad either. 

Jason

The Young Mr Grace, was old but no fool! Of course the 'Old Mr Grace didn't get out much now', so we didn't see anything of him and his assistants.

So whatever happened to these guest role actors, I mean the modern versions? British comedy TV was full of busty young women in the 1970s, as can be seen by looking on youtube, but no longer.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

My mate went to get a tattoo of an Indian on his back.

Half way through he said, "Don't forget to put a big tomahawk in his hand."

The tattooist said "For goodness sake, give us a chance mate,

I've only just finished his turban!"

• Funny 12
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

I phoned my local radio station today.

When the guy answered the phone he said, "Congratulations on being our 1st caller, all you have to do is answer the next question correctly to win our grand prize."

"Wahoo!" I shouted in delight.

"It's a Maths question," he said. "Feeling
confident?"

"I've got a degree in Maths and I teach it at my local school," I proudly replied.

"Okay then, to win 2 VIP tickets to see Justin Bieber and to meet him back stage afterwards, what's 2+2?"

"7," I replied.

A bar in Amsterdam has a tip jar with a note attached. Every time you tip, Justin Bieber dies a little. I put 3 € in last time. did buqqer all. 

• Friendly/supportive 4

Many years ago, the local hockey team were really bad (they have risen above that occasionally since then), and there were many jokes about it. Such as:

A couple went to a home game. On the way from parking the car to the rink, they realised that they had left their two season tickets on the dash of the car. They rushed back and found the driver's window smashed ... and four season tickets on the dash.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 8

6 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

I phoned my local radio station today.

When the guy answered the phone he said, "Congratulations on being our 1st caller, all you have to do is answer the next question correctly to win our grand prize."

"Wahoo!" I shouted in delight.

"It's a Maths question," he said. "Feeling
confident?"

"I've got a degree in Maths and I teach it at my local school," I proudly replied.

"Okay then, to win 2 VIP tickets to see Justin Bieber and to meet him back stage afterwards, what's 2+2?"

"7," I replied.

Was Justin Bieber good?

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
23 hours ago, Budgie said:

I don't know if I'm supposed to do this, but here is a link to a YouTube page which you might find funny.

Wonderful, and the squeeze (able to identify a Pendolino) liked it as well.  

A trick at Canton when I was working as a goods guard there in the 70s was to get a 52, 37, and 47 together.  You could play the whole of Ilkey Moor B'a t'Hat with them...

• Like 4
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 1