The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold
46 minutes ago, F-UnitMad said:

How come no Psychics have won the Lottery?? :dontknow:

How come horse racing tipsters still need to work for a living?

• Agree 5

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

How come no Psychics have won the Lottery?? :dontknow:

According to Mrs mole (witch, medium and Tarot reader), psychic techniques/abilities will never work when you attempt to use them to your own advantage.

• Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, petethemole said:

According to Mrs mole (witch, medium and Tarot reader), psychic techniques/abilities will never work when you attempt to use them to your own advantage.

Now there's irony....

Simon

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

True story.  We had a local psychic in the area of Cardiff I used to live in, going by the name of Angel Destiny.  Lovely woman, very friendly, bit off the wall but it takes all sorts; anyway, the wall of her council flat fell down.  

Of course, I ran into her in the post office and told her she should’ve seen it coming. ‘I did’, she said indignantly, ‘I been complainin’ about that crack in the wall for ages, innit’...

Fair play. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, peanuts said:

I’ve just been sent a bunch of flowers with all the heads removed.

I think I’m being stalked

You need to get to the root of the problem and find out where it stems from.

Bernard

• Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

My wife was complaining about how my life revolved around social media and how it affected our communication as a family ........ so I blocked her.

Edited by BoD
  • Like 4
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Gold

The old man placed an order for one hamburger , French fries and a drink. 

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half , placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries , dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. 

He took a sip of the drink , his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger , the people around them were looking over and whispering. 

Obviously they were thinking , 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said , they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.. 

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. 

Again , the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said 'No , thank you , we are used to sharing everything.'

Finally , as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin , the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?' 

She answered

'The teeth'. 

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 17

• RMweb Gold

The old man placed an order for one hamburger , French fries and a drink. 

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half , placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries , dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. 

He took a sip of the drink , his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger , the people around them were looking over and whispering. 

Obviously they were thinking , 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said , they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.. 

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. 

Again , the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said 'No , thank you , we are used to sharing everything.'

Finally , as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin , the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?' 

She answered

'The teeth'. 

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Two_sugars said:

Welllll. . . .It wasn't that bad, but I don't think it was good enough to post twice!

John

Perhaps it wasn't his turn to wear the glasses!

Al

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Funny 11

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, jcm@gwr said:

I went to a toy store today to do some early Christmas shopping.

I asked the assistant where the Schwarzeneggar dolls were.

He said "Aisle B, back"

groan 2.jpg

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jcm@gwr said:

I went to a toy store today to do some early Christmas shopping.

I asked the assistant where the Schwarzeneggar dolls were.

He said "Aisle B, back"

Well . . . Miracle on 34th street was on Film 4 today. . . . 

John

• Like 1

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."

The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet..

"How can you be so sure?" she protested.. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman..

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$1,500!" she cried,"$1,500 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $1,500."

• Funny 13
  • Friendly/supportive 1